• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Thanks Charlie for posting a date. Any chance of moving it to the following weekend? I have military and I would hate to miss it :(

Nice shot of the Hudson ... and jersey.

That last shot of Dan looks almost artistic.

Where's Marisol?

what a better way to celebrate valentines day then taking her out to a great steak dinner with a nice bottle of wine.

just dont mention the fact that you will be there all day enjoying the herf first :sign:

Nice shot of the Hudson ... and jersey.

That last shot of Dan looks almost artistic.

Where's Marisol?

Sorry, thought I linked that pic:
2860654719_8697b6d287.jpg

P.S. First Post Updated with October Info

Thanks Charlie for posting a date. Any chance of moving it to the following weekend? I have military and I would hate to miss it :(

On Feb 14th? :laugh:

Good luck.

Anthony, We thought about the 14th and as Tom stated, Valentines Day may be a stopper for some. I'm sure that you can call in sick for your military weekend or something........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

I guess I missed all the picture action, but Marisol was a very nice addition to the scenery!

Ok guys next meet up is in a week let's start nailing down the location

For those that cannot read, nor draft FFL teams, I copied a line from the first post....

"Where: The venue will change and be updated here. This month it will again be at Brass Monkey Bar in the meat packing district so long as the weather cooperates. If it is raining, we will meet at Florio's in Little Italy."

Looks like there's a meet on the 8th of this month, and I'm going to try and make it. I say try because I haven't told the wife yet, and I may have to be out of town covering some meetings for my boss.

Is there a secret handshake or something? :laugh: Or should I just follow the smoke and hope is you guys at the end of it?

Sorry if it seems silly, but I've never herfed and I'm unsure of the protocol.

Marcos

All the red bull go to your head dan :laugh: I update the first post each month, and as it says, Brass Monkey again if it's nice, Florio's if it is raining.

Marcos, just follow the smoke and look for a rag tag group of guys.

Remember all, this is NEXT week, October 8th this month.

I guess I missed all the picture action, but Marisol was a very nice addition to the scenery!

Forgot I had the camera for pics until it got dark.

For those that cannot read, nor draft FFL teams, I copied a line from the first post....

"Where: The venue will change and be updated here. This month it will again be at Brass Monkey Bar in the meat packing district so long as the weather cooperates. If it is raining, we will meet at Florio's in Little Italy."

That's me alright :blush: I know the two are somehow related so I am currently searching for the causation effect relationship. I guees its time for another Red Bull Vodka :whistling:

Can newbie join in :whistling: