• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

The weather as of now has us at Brass Monkey with a possible coat on for that nippley breeze off the hudson.

Can't make it this time, starting my fall vacation part 1 on Saturday.

Burn one for me!

Can newbie join in :whistling:

MOBIG, as a fellow newbie let me assure you that you will be warmly welcomed. I can't make this one due to Yom Kippur but perhaps we'll meet in Nov. I've been to 1 so far and the guys really make it easy to fit right in. Be advised, wear heavy jeans your first time as the newbie paddling can be quite rough. No doubt you will be equally merciless when the next newbie joins in.

MOBIG, as a fellow newbie let me assure you that you will be warmly welcomed. I can't make this one due to Yom Kippur but perhaps we'll meet in Nov. I've been to 1 so far and the guys really make it easy to fit right in. Be advised, wear heavy jeans your first time as the newbie paddling can be quite rough. No doubt you will be equally merciless when the next newbie joins in.

Jack is quite far from a newbie....maybe to CP but this guy is definitely one top notch BOTL...Happy Holidays Jack!

steve have you been hiting the Z while writing that?

I don't think I will be able to make this one, so will catch up with you guys hopefully at the next one.

I'll be there around 6:30 after work. :cool:

Jack is quite far from a newbie....maybe to CP but this guy is definitely one top notch BOTL...Happy Holidays Jack!

See what I mean MOBIG?
:)