• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X virginity has been stolen.

A good Opus X is tough to beat. Just ask Loren. I have a sick obsession with smoking these cigars as well, and while you can't smoke it...the cigar band design on these sticks is just amazing.

Of course Opus X is hard to beat. When they are on, yummy. When they are off, well I wouldn't use them to wipe my ass. And I will be the first one to bash a Opus X that is completely off. :D

My first Opus was a xXx Power Ranger... It was HORRIBLE. Honestly, tasted no better than an RyJ Bully. With that said, my second Opus was a PL. That was great. Same with the Opus Love Affair. Those 2 restored my faith on Opus X and can't wait to smoke more!

When it comes to Opus X, its best to start with the larger RG cigars like the Opus X Reserva d'Chateau. The reason is they tend to be milder. Not always the case but generally. The Opus X Petit Lancero is an amazing cigar. I do find it funny how you didn't like the Power Ranger and yet, loved the Love Affair. The Love Affair is stronger than the Power Ranger. It could be you got a fresh Power Ranger. They can be a little rough around the edges when they first come out of a fresh box. You may want to try a Opus X A but its a 3 hour cigar. Another one to pick up is the Opus X Forbidden X Lancero. Now this one blows the Petit Lancero away.