• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 1926 Anniversary - Anything Better?

There is no better NC for my money. Ric got me hooked on these way back when. I know this has been discussed ad nauseam but it amazes me the varying tastes from smoker to smoker. To me there is no comparison at all between the '64 and '26. Sure the '64s are tasty cigars but the '26s blow them away. I wish Padron would come out with a '26 Principe.

NorCalCigarLover said:
I think it got switched around in the translation ;)

:cool:
[snapback]207955[/snapback]​

I think the wording on their web site is specific to the 40th Anniversary cigar...

lucasbuck said:
There is no better NC for my money. Ric got me hooked on these way back when. I know this has been discussed ad nauseam but it amazes me the varying tastes from smoker to smoker. To me there is no comparison at all between the '64 and '26. Sure the '64s are tasty cigars but the '26s blow them away. I wish Padron would come out with a '26 Principe.
[snapback]207964[/snapback]​

There is no better non-New Yorker post in this thread! :)

KevinWHoecker said:
There are thousands of other smokers that refer to the 1926 as an Anniversary. Maybe my problem is that the band is never on for very long before I smoke them.

Oh the joys of owning your own shop......
[snapback]207837[/snapback]​

"Thousands"? That is a ridiculous exaggeration. :laugh: Just because you're dead wrong and I told you you were don't try and bull$hit your way out of it. I have seen VERY FEW cases of people making the mistake you made. You obviously don't know very much about cigars, especially considering how you like to brag about "owning your own shop" I guess any idiot can "own" their own anything.......

coventrycat86 said:
KevinWHoecker said:
There are thousands of other smokers that refer to the 1926 as an Anniversary. Maybe my problem is that the band is never on for very long before I smoke them.

"Thousands"? That is a ridiculous exaggeration. :laugh: Just because you're dead wrong and I told you you were don't try and bull$hit your way out of it. I have seen VERY FEW cases of people making the mistake you made. You obviously don't know very much about cigars, especially considering how you like to brag about "owning your own shop" I guess any idiot can "own" their own anything.......
[snapback]208016[/snapback]​

Here are a few more people who made the same mistake...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Padro...G=Google+Search

Castaway said:
coventrycat86 said:
KevinWHoecker said:

[snapback]208024[/snapback]​

Nay...

By searching for Padron Anniversary 1926, the search engine seeks Padron and Anniversary and 1926 in any form. 13,900 hits.

Try it again with quotes..."Padron Anniversary 1926". 257 hits ;)

MilesMingusMonk said:
Castaway said:
coventrycat86 said:
KevinWHoecker said:

Nay...

By searching for Padron Anniversary 1926, the search engine seeks Padron and Anniversary and 1926 in any form. 13,900 hits.

[snapback]208034[/snapback]​

But go to the sites that come up (like Cigar.com) and read their copy..."Samplers Padron 1926 Anniversary Maduro Sampler"

Famous Smoke does the same thing in their copy on their web page. "CIGARS PKG PRICE QTY FAV Padron 40th Anniversary 1926"

Castaway said:
MilesMingusMonk said:
Castaway said:
coventrycat86 said:
KevinWHoecker said:

Nay...

[snapback]208034[/snapback]​

But go to the sites that come up (like Cigar.com) and read their copy..."Samplers Padron 1926 Anniversary Maduro Sampler"

Famous Smoke does the same thing in their copy on their web page. "CIGARS PKG PRICE QTY FAV Padron 40th Anniversary 1926"
[snapback]208043[/snapback]​

And they are wrong too. :sign:

coventrycat86 said:
KevinWHoecker said:

This thread would have been much more interesting if people such as coventry kitty cat focused on the question that I asked rather than venting his frustration brought about by his dead end job and lack of a girl friend. Anyone else agree?

KevinWHoecker said:
This thread would have been much more interesting if people such as coventry kitty cat focused on the question that I asked rather than venting his frustration brought about by his dead end job and lack of a girl friend. Anyone else agree?
[snapback]208124[/snapback]​

Nope. I think you've just made this thread much more interesting... :whistling:

coventrycat86 said:
...I guess any idiot can "own" their own anything...

KevinWHoecker said:
...his dead end job and lack of a girl friend...

It's getting to be like kindergarten around here. ???

KevinWHoecker said:

This should get good. :)

Battle...Battle. Let's see you two whip our your cigars and go at it!! :sign:

-Fetter

KevinWHoecker said:
coventrycat86 said:
KevinWHoecker said:

That was completely uncalled for and you should know better. YOU aren't intelligent enough to know the proper names of cigars, I pointed that out, you try to bull$hit your way out of it and now you resort to flaming.

You also should keep your advertising to the "Hot Cigar Deals" section. You're violating board policy when you keep up the crap like starting this thread and the Lars Teten thread you started a few months ago. You've been told on more than one occasion that you are VIOLATING BOARD POLICY buy having a link to your cigar site in your sig tag yet you leave it there.

You're not exactly an upfront and trustworthy type of guy, that's for sure.

And by the way, you have absolutely no knowledge about my employment or my personal life so you should STFU and apologize to me now. If you don't it's going to get bad, trust me on this ;) On the other hand, you claim to own your own shop which makes me wonder since you don't know the proper names of cigars. YOU are the one who opened yourself up for criticism Kevin, not just once but a few times, YOU and your big mouth and big ego that you cannot seem to keep in check. Now you resort to crap like this? You really are kinda stupid. Oh and unlike your comment, mine's not a flame, but rather a simple statement of fact.