• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 1926 Anniversary - Anything Better?

coventrycat86 said:
You're violating board policy when you keep up the crap like starting this thread and the Lars Teten thread you started a few months ago. You've been told on more than one occasion that you are VIOLATING BOARD POLICY buy having a link to your cigar site in your sig tag yet you leave it there.

Actually Kevin is a paying sponsor. Since he has a banner at the top of the page, he's allowed to have his URL in his sig tag.

Hmmmm, paying sponsors that flame members who are "known" around here?

I'll bet that's good for business ;)

Bill,

Take this up with me directly. There's obviously more to this then what you just posted.

Rod

Rod said:
Actually Kevin is a paying sponsor. Since he has a banner at the top of the page, he's allowed to have his URL in his sig tag.
[snapback]208176[/snapback]​

If he likes Padrón 1926 Serie Maduros, he can't be all bad. Gotta work on that Lars thing tho... sheesh! ;)

Rod said:
coventrycat86 said:
You're violating board policy when you keep up the crap like starting this thread and the Lars Teten thread you started a few months ago.  You've been told on more than one occasion that you are VIOLATING BOARD POLICY buy having a link to your cigar site in your sig tag yet you leave it there.

[snapback]208176[/snapback]​

Sorry for the mistake. Can you point that out to me in the rules so I don't make the same mistake again in the future?

I still think this guy is a lousy businessman for directly insulting established board members here. Now granted, I took a jab at him but only after he displayed his ignorance on more than one occasion. It seems to me that someone who professes to know as much about cigars as he thinks he does should know the proper name of a Padron and admit his mistake rather than pull a "Scotty" and try to deflect attention away from the fact that he is wrong. And when someone does pull a "Scotty" a couple of "barbs" are par for the course here and anywhere else for that matter.

He also likes to brag about how great it is to own his own shop. :rolleyes: Kevin, you may be impressed with yourself but you come across as a blowhard and a braggart when you continually make posts like that. Just a suggestion for a "businessman" like yourself, a little less bravado on your part will go a long way to increasing your sales. I for one will never do business with you because you insulted me for really no good reason. Wassa matter, your wife leave you for someone who's head actually fits through the door instead of an egomanic like you? As far as my employment situation, do you feel the need to take a swipe at me because sales at your pathetic cigar site are falling every month? With an attitude like yours, I can't imagine that your business is anything but a failure :laugh:

Yoda says:

“Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice!”

:D

Coventry. You insulted me and I did the same back. An eye for an eye. Now you are continuing to take it further. I will not participate in that. I am shocked that someone like yourself would even insult another cigar smoker. We are constantly critisized and "outlawed" in cities across America. I, for one, would still fight with you against anyone that tried to oppress our great hobby regardless of our differences. Do not forget the importance of this forum and our community of cigar smokers the next time you want to brashly correct someone or disagree with their tastes. Everyone is welcome to have an opinion on Cigarpass.com.

KevinWHoecker said:
This thread would have been much more interesting if people such as coventry kitty cat focused on the question that I asked rather than venting his frustration brought about by his dead end job and lack of a girl friend. Anyone else agree?
[snapback]208124[/snapback]​

KevinWHoecker said:
Coventry. You insulted me and I did the same back. An eye for an eye. Now you are continuing to take it further. I will not participate in that. I am shocked that someone like yourself would even insult another cigar smoker. We are constantly critisized and "outlawed" in cities across America. I, for one, would still fight with you against anyone that tried to oppress our great hobby regardless of our differences. Do not forget the importance of this forum and our community of cigar smokers the next time you want to brashly correct someone or disagree with their tastes. Everyone is welcome to have an opinion on Cigarpass.com.
[snapback]208247[/snapback]​

Get off your high horse Hoecker - your insult was out of order.

Brass balls are bad for business. ;)

I wonder if he sells Excalibers?

KevinWHoecker said:
Coventry... I am shocked that someone like yourself would even insult another cigar smoker...

I am shocked that you would be shocked! :laugh:

But then you don't know CC like we do. :love: :whistling:

34.gif

lucasbuck said:
There is no better NC for my money. Ric got me hooked on these way back when. I know this has been discussed ad nauseam but it amazes me the varying tastes from smoker to smoker. To me there is no comparison at all between the '64 and '26. Sure the '64s are tasty cigars but the '26s blow them away. I wish Padron would come out with a '26 Principe.
[snapback]207964[/snapback]​

That would be awesome.

So, what's the score ? L.A Lakers versus Boston Celtics...
I kinda fall to sleep during the match and wake up feeling all groggy from all the Swisher Sweets that I had been puffing like crazy during the fight. So who won ? Any blood spilled ? Anybody carried out on a stretcher ? Common people, fill me in on this ANNIVERSARIO duel match outcome... :p

Damn, I dropped my bucket of popcorn' too. Sheesh...

KevinWHoecker said:
I did not "brashly" correct you nor did I insult you until you started in with the direct flames. If you took offesne to how I "corrected" you, you're a thin skinned baby. Rather than admit your mistake you come back with some lame post about "Thousands" of cigar smokers or whatever. :rolleyes: That does not change the fact that you were wrong and too pig headed to admit it. I am "shocked" that an alledged "businessman" as you claim you are would sign up on a cigar board and directly insult the guy with the most post. :laugh: It's actually kind of funny as it proves that you are pretty damned stupid when it comes to "business" and how to treat customers or potential customers or how the whole rest of this board now views you since you continue to post like a complete a$$hole refusing to apologize for your rude, insulting behavior.

An "eye for an eye" that's a pure bunch of BS and you know it. More like and eye for a slap. I did not make make a DIRECT slap at you at any time yet you make some completely out of line comment directly at me about my job and my personal relationships with women. That is NOT "an eye for an eye" in anyone's book. If you see it that way you have a lot to learn........

How's "business" by the way?

To the original question. The Padron 1926 is a great cigar, but I would take an AF Anejo over a Padron 1926 any day.

:cool:

I admitted I was wrong in calling the 1926 an Anniversary (at least I meant to) and then also brought up the fact that thousands of others were making the same mistake. That then sent you into a whirlwind of long posts. By the way, what is your view on the Padron 1926 anyway? If you are ever in Chicago let me know, we can smoke one together, on me. Should be interesting conversation!

Your posting status is very impressive. I obviously just started and am not used to the caustic nature of the forum. I am catching on quickly however and really like reading everyones views on cigars.

And, thanks for asking, business is never good enough. That is why I love to make deals.

KevinWHoecker said:
Your posting status is very impressive. I obviously just started and am not used to the caustic nature of the forum. I am catching on quickly however and really like reading everyones views on cigars.
[snapback]208351[/snapback]​

I wouldn't call these forums caustic... not by a long shot.