• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 1926 Anniversary - Anything Better?

KevinWHoecker said:
I admitted I was wrong in calling the 1926 an Anniversary (at least I meant to) and then also brought up the fact that thousands of others were making the same mistake. That then sent you into a whirlwind of long posts. By the way, what is your view on the Padron 1926 anyway? If you are ever in Chicago let me know, we can smoke one together, on me. Should be interesting conversation!

Your posting status is very impressive. I obviously just started and am not used to the caustic nature of the forum. I am catching on quickly however and really like reading everyones views on cigars.

And, thanks for asking, business is never good enough. That is why I love to make deals.
[snapback]208351[/snapback]​

Now please forgive me for being a smart ass but I'm going to call into question your reading comprehension skills. You asked me:
By the way, what is your view on the Padron 1926 anyway?
Go back and read my FIRST post in the thread and tell me if you saw this:
I prefer the Padron 1926 line over the 64s but there are many a Padron whore out there who see it the other way around (like RicMac25  ).
Or did you NOT see that since you couldn't get past your rage towards me when I merely pointed out the fact that you called the cigar by the wrong name?

Now call that "caustic" or whatever you want but when ya post dumb things, chances are yer gonna get yer balz busted. ;) and 99% of the time it's not as "caustic" as you have concluded that it is. So you better grow a thicker layer of skin over that extremely thin one that ya got?

"Get it"?

Oh and on a side note when you grossly exaggerate like this:
That then sent you into a whirlwind of long posts.
It removes almost all credibility from any argument thay you may be trying to make. ;) unless of course a "whirlwind" in your book is two or three. :rolleyes:

moki said:
KevinWHoecker said:
Your posting status is very impressive. I obviously just started and am not used to the caustic nature of the forum. I am catching on quickly however and really like reading everyones views on cigars.
[snapback]208351[/snapback]​

I wouldn't call these forums caustic... not by a long shot.
[snapback]208361[/snapback]​

Caustic??? This is caustic??? Sheesshhh... You ain't seen caustic - ask Moki!!!

Ha! I can imagine. Is Moki one of the hardest on the newbies? If so, I would love to see some of his work. Send me some quotes of the harshest posts you have seen. That should be entertaining.

KevinWHoecker said:
Ha! I can imagine. Is Moki one of the hardest on the newbies? If so, I would love to see some of his work. Send me some quotes of the harshest posts you have seen. That should be entertaining.
[snapback]208387[/snapback]​

Kevin,

If you want to see caustic, go to Cigar Family. Make sure to sign up this Friday and try to get some free smokes the same day. Fridays are very fun over at CF.

KevinWHoecker said:

:rolleyes: Moki means that this place is FAR from "caustic" as compared to other cigar sites out there.

(CoventryCat86 refrains from making an indirect reference towards Kevin about being thick headed or once again calling his reading comprehension skills into question in the interest of not wanting to hurt his feelings :laugh: )

Only 56 more to hit 7,000 Bill :thumbs:

You damn caustic bully :sign:

KevinWHoecker said:

No, Moki is not one of the hardest on the newbies... not by a long shot. Trust me on this one, I'm usually on the fence. ;)

Oh! Ah! coventrycat86 post count is so big. :whistling:

king-vi.gif

Just couldn't resist Bill. ;)

bfreebern said:
KevinWHoecker said:

Kevin,

If you want to see caustic, go to Cigar Family. Make sure to sign up this Friday and try to get some free smokes the same day. Fridays are very fun over at CF.
[snapback]208389[/snapback]​

I guess I should have worded it that way... Moki knows what Cigar Family is like, especially on Fridays... Caustic is defined at Cigar Family - Cigar Pass is a mouse in comparison...

kevin there are some us in chicago..if you ever want to get together ans herf..would be nice to meet others from chi-town..

also huge 3 day herf this weekend at boxdoctors.. :thumbs:

alexgtp said:
kevin there are some us in chicago..if you ever want to get together ans herf..would be nice to meet others from chi-town..

also huge 3 day herf this weekend at boxdoctors.. :thumbs:
[snapback]208400[/snapback]​

Leave it to Alex to jump into a flame thread and look to do a herf.... :rolleyes:

ggiese said:
alexgtp said:

also huge 3 day  herf this weekend at boxdoctors.. :thumbs:
[snapback]208400[/snapback]​

Leave it to Alex to jump into a flame thread and look to do a herf.... :rolleyes:
[snapback]208412[/snapback]​

Alex promised to bring the Brasso. :laugh:

crec7624.jpg

You guys, come on we all know the 26 is an anniversary cigar..... :D

A herf in Chicago sounds great...but i was just there last weekend my wife will kill me....D@mnitttt.

Mephiston said:

A herf in Chicago sounds great...but i was just there last weekend my wife will kill me....D@mnitttt.
[snapback]208530[/snapback]​

Jeezuz... Here's another freakin nutjob!!! :rolleyes:

Hey, Todd!!! You looking through the flames for a herf too??? We gotta do one before the snow starts to fly - wifey or no wifey!!!

ggiese said:
Mephiston said:

[snapback]208530[/snapback]​

Jeezuz... Here's another freakin nutjob!!! :rolleyes:

Hey, Todd!!! You looking through the flames for a herf too??? We gotta do one before the snow starts to fly - wifey or no wifey!!!
[snapback]208583[/snapback]​

HEY GEORGE!! Don't be smack talkin' my cousin Todd there :laugh:

"Visit the most progressive cigar site on the Internet. We are taking the concept of selling cigars online to the next level. Our goal is this: offer one of the largest online selection of cigars and cigar related items, at the most competitive prices. Further, we have secured a distribution system that will make our cigars the freshest on the net. Once you give us a try, you will never need to go anywhere else. Boxes, 5 Packs, Samplers and Free Shipping available."

Maybe one of your goals should be to not alienate your target market. I hate to say this because you are an advertiser here but I would never purchase anything from you. Maybe you should keep quiet for a while and learn a few things from the other online retailers that post here. You could also use some knowledge of cigars seeing how you want to take cigar selling to the next level.

seamus said:
"Visit the most progressive cigar site on the Internet. We are taking the concept of selling cigars online to the next level. Our goal is this: offer one of the largest online selection of cigars and cigar related items, at the most competitive prices. Further, we have secured a distribution system that will make our cigars the freshest on the net. Once you give us a try, you will never need to go anywhere else. Boxes, 5 Packs, Samplers and Free Shipping available."

Maybe one of your goals should be to not alienate your target market. I hate to say this because you are an advertiser here but I would never purchase anything from you. Maybe you should keep quiet for a while and learn a few things from the other online retailers that post here. You could also use some knowledge of cigars seeing how you want to take cigar selling to the next level.
[snapback]208655[/snapback]​

You were thinking exactly what I was thinking.... It's interesting that he mentions "largest online selection", "Competitive prices", "distribution system that will make our cigars the freshest on the net", etc. but mentions nothing about customer service... Being a retailer is not just as simple as putting an ad out there. It involves customer service as well. Given what has happened in this thread, my comfort with the customer service I may receive from his site has plummeted.

No thanks, I'd rather spend a buck or two more and have confidence my retailer is going to take care of me in a pinch...

When it comes to the business I am nothing but professional. I also go out of my way to make sure my customers are fully taken care of. We respond to emails within 2 hours and offer discounts if someone is really interested in something. We have recieved nothing but compliments on our customer service and we have nothing but the customer interests in mind. All of our customers are "cherished" and taken care of very well.

My problem with Coventry (which was never really a problem) is now over, and served as enjoyment for both of us I am sure. Also, it sparked one of the most controvertial posts on the site. Coventry and I should be paid for our work!

By the way, How is this for customer service.... being that some of you live in Illinois, I would highly recommend that you purchase your cigars from cigar international or another highly professional discount site, we are located in Illinois and therefore you would have to pay taxes. The joy of purchasing on the internet is avoiding taxes.

Also, I am thinking about putting our 1964 singles and 1926 samplers on the site at really good prices in honor of Coventry. That should be a good ending to this string.