• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 1964 Anniversary Monarca Maduro

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
Woke up early this morning, right before daybreak. Love this time of day. The wife and baby girl still asleep, even Mandy is snoring away snuggled in her oversized pillow. Peaceful serenity. Before long, the smell of fresh coffee brewing fills the air, and light begins to peek its way through the kitchen blinds.

I’m in a strange mood, feeling somewhat reflective on the events of the past week or so. More specifically the post regarding Michael (VewyPhishy), bringing to public events that took place. I can say that I haven’t been and am not now in any way angry or even upset regarding said event. More saddened that it had to end up the way it did. I will say that my thoughts, more than once, have drifted to Brian (Infinity), as I often remember him whenever the word integrity is mentioned as the man had an abundance of it. This morning, I put fire to one of the cigars I received from his family, a Padron Monarca Maduro. It was a very peaceful, relaxing hour or so spent, taking my time and enjoying each and every draw.

No drawn out review on this one, I’ll just simply say it was an incredible time spent smoking a fantastic cigar. All aside, I do hope the best for Michael wherever he may be and to all CP, enjoy life my friends. It’s just too short to sweat the small stuff.

06-20-09PAM64Monarca001.jpg

06-20-09PAM64Monarca002.jpg

06-20-09PAM64Monarca003.jpg

Nice review, Greg. I've always liked the early AM for a smoke and a cup of fresh coffee as a wonderful way to get the day started. The fact that your smoke was a 1964 Anniversary Monarca Maduro is an absolute plus.... :thumbs:

Is there a bad '64? My answer is "hell no"....... :cool:

The best - B.B.S.

Great review Greg. And I agree with Tom....there is no such thing as a bad 64.

Nice review Greg!

Funny thing is that when you and I were talking about Viewphishy this past week, I found myself wondering WWBS (What Would Brian Say).
I miss him more and more it seems all the time. He was definitely the glue that held a lot of things together.

I'm sure his family would be glad to know you enjoyed that cigar.

It’s just too short to sweat the small stuff.

YEAH Greg,
Now thats what I'm talking. ;)

And Nothing like a Padron with a cup of java in the AM to start you off on the right foot.

Art

Is there a bad '64? My answer is "hell no"....... :cool:

Agreed. I'd go further to say there is not a bad Padron period.

Greg you're a great BOTL and an even better friend, and I'm sure Brian is glad to see you enjoy that smoke reflecting on what's important in life.

Great review.

As always great review my friend! I like your style........You are a stand up guy..

Chris

Your best review yet, Greg. I concur with what you said, one hundred ten percent.

Nice review Greg, but I've yet to have a '64 that I thought was worth the extra money over the classic line.

Well said and great perspective. Although I never had the pleasure to know the man, your words are a testament that his spirit lives on.