• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Imperial Natural

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
Was a nice, cool day with partly cloudy sky and soft breeze blowing. Went and sat underneath the walnut tree and smoked this 64 Padron Imperial. As always, excellent construction, however was really light in the hand, and once the cap was punched, I found the draw very loose. But, once lit, the draw was spot on with the strength/body of the delicious, rich smoke that poured from the fire. Loads of vanilla and cocoa with perfect spice; one fantastic cigar.

The burn was sharp throughout with a strong, medium gray ash that held strong. Even though the draw is very loose, it still works really well with the medium to almost full strength smoke. Flavors are incredibly rich with tastes as previously described, and a lasting finish.

This was a fantastic cigar with sharp burn, perfect draw, and rich, delicious smoke that left a lasting finish on the palate. I gotta go digging to see if I can find one of these in maduro! :D Excellent cigar!

08-01-10Padron64Imperial003.jpg

08-01-10Padron64Imperial001.jpg

08-01-10Padron64Imperial002.jpg

Greg, my man, you are still at this. Always giving great reviews that make me drool all over my keyboard. Thanks my friend! :thumbs: