• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Para Ti Prominentes

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
Couldn’t have asked for a better day with temps in the low 80’s and a soft, cool breeze blowing through, absolutely perfect! I got out the leaf blower, cleaned up around the back porch and around Jess’ playground. As I went to blow off the swing, one of the pillows fell over and a little copper head was coiled underneath. All I can say is thank goodness Jess, who had been out playing the whole time, didn’t get on there and lift the pillow. I shudder to think! Needless to say, the snake didn’t make it.

After finishing up with the leaf blowing, I went inside, grabbed a cold brew, and picked up a Para Ti Prominentes. I’d never heard of this cigar until Matt (Anthem) gave it to me on his last visit, and from what I understand Pete Johnson has helped in the distribution of this marca, but nothing with the blend. This was definitely a larger cigar with a 60 RG, and it felt as though there was some lead in it as it was very heavy in the hand. The Dominican wrapper was extremely oily, glistening in the sunlight, and had noticeable tooth throughout. It had only a slight give when squeezed, and after clipping a small amount off the cap I found the draw perfect with taste of sweet, dried raisin coming through.

The foot lit easily enough for the size, and after blowing on the embers to get a good burn going, I took several puffs that produced an abundance of smoke. My first long draw brought a perfect spice on the back of the tongue and throat with the smoke itself right at medium strength with a full body on the palate. Flavors were incredibly rich from the get go with tastes of dark earth, sweet cocoa, and delicious coffee notes. I have to say this cigar was really, really good!

Through the first third the burn was sharp with a medium gray ash that held well, the perfect draw producing tons of creamy white smoke that was still medium in strength. The body continued to be very full with the flavors just fantastic. This cigar was hitting my palate to a tee!

I was amazed that I was over halfway through with this cigar before I knew it, thought it would last a while from its size, but man I was really enjoying this smoke. With sharp burn, perfect draw, rich and delicious flavors with a lasting finish, I just can’t say enough about how good this cigar was. Loved it!

02-27-11ParaTi004.jpg

02-27-11ParaTi001.jpg

02-27-11ParaTi002.jpg

02-27-11ParaTi003.jpg

IMG_6871.jpg

Damn good sounding smoke, Greg. Gonna have to try and find some.

Your daughter is growing so fast! She is just as cute as can be.