• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas de Partagas No. 1 OSU DIC00

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
This is a nicely constructed lonsdale with medium brown wrapper and slight noticeable oils. The cigar is firm when pressed between the fingers and has a nice weight in the hand. I punched the triple cap and found a perfect draw with just the right amount of resistance and a good aged tobacco taste.

Once lit, the smoke poured effortlessly from the burning foot and tastes of earth and wood came through with a perfect amount of black pepper spice. I also found it to have an herbal taste, one that I couldn't quite put my finger on, but wasn’t bad at all. There were a couple of spots that had a little run in the burn, but corrected itself just fine. The cigar started out a nice medium strength, however halfway through the power in the smoke picked up, and I had to really take it easy. This was a very good, straightforward tobacco cigar!

12-07-08PartdePartNo1001.jpg

12-07-08PartdePartNo1002.jpg

12-07-08Imported013.jpg

I can't view the pics, but another good review sir. Thanks!
Chris

Ahh Had to be patient then the pics showed up. Sorry

Kingantz, that is a great last photo to your usual tasty review.

That cat is chillin! Another nice review. I've had one of these with a few years age on it and I enjoyed it very much. I have a few left, maybe I'll have another one tonight!