• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Paul why don't you take a seat here next to Santa!

SecretSanta

Bad Santa
I'll pour you a fresh pint of my famous Christmas Ale and see how you like it while you tell me what you've been craving. I see you like fine brews, ones without fruit additions and that sort of tomfoolery.

Congrats on being a new Dad, you're in for a ride so please don't be shy!

Santa

SANTA I have gotten everything I could ever ask for this past weekend. Definitely the scariest situation in my entire life but in the end my wife came out of the OR an hour after out first born! They are both doing great and we may be able to head home tomorrow.

When I finally hit the couch at home with my new princess I will most likely be sipping on beer of the brown or amber (red) style. I have been on an easy drinking kick the past year. I do turn to the old trusty IPA from time to time as well but really what ever you like I will drink it. I am not scared to try new things.

Thank you Santa for reaching out!
Cheers to you and yours,
Paul

Santa I am just checking in to see if this has launched yet? With the stor rolling in I know carriers won't be a tempting my driveway in the snow so if its on the way I need to keep an eye out for them.

Thank you!
Paul

Paul! Your package flies today via my sturdy 4 legged helpers DC 9405803699300369947787

It took me a bit longer than expected to find the last bottle, but it should be on your doorstep before you know it!

St. Nick.

Thank you Santa for the tracking number as this makes life easier here to know when it's coming. I'll let you know when it lands.

Cheers!
Paul

Paul I just dropped my load, please let me know how it tastes!
Drop your load you sure did Jimmy! Thank you so much I am pumped to try all of these Brews. The glass is very cool and I am looking forward to the smoke as well. Over the top buddy. Thank you and thank you for running both of the SS this year.

Ps the bottle shippers are the way to go every time. It is peace of mind when shipping bottles.

Paul

Awesome that you somehow found me out LOL.

Please enjoy them all and share a pic of one of them poured in that glass haha! (I bought 2 for myself)

Merry Christmas Paul!

Will do very soon!

PS have you tried Fedex with big boxes going long distance? Mine to Freebern was only $30. The price you paid I would have shit in the lobby of USPS... lol

Yeah FedEx was $47, UPS was $65 but were all 5+ business day estimates. Anything sooner than that and it was well above $100 for either of them.

My thing was I wanted it to get to you as soon as possible for as little as possible and USPS was the ticket.

Next year I ship sooner and pay a lot less haha!

Nice job Jimmy!

Will do very soon!

PS have you tried Fedex with big boxes going long distance? Mine to Freebern was only $30. The price you paid I would have shit in the lobby of USPS... lol

Don't ship to Hawaii, that was expensive!

I paid over $50 to ship UPS. I remember hearing that although USPS is cheaper they have laws against shipping alcohol, so I stick with UPS which doesn't have that restriction that I've ever heard.