• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perdomo experience?

ben805

If you have had the Perdomo Double Aged 12yr vintage and the 20th Anniversary, how do they compare and which one do you like better? In Maduro or Sun grown.

Welcome to the forum. You might want to introduce yourself first, before jumping right in with asking a question.

If you have had the Perdomo Double Aged 12yr vintage and the 20th Anniversary, how do they compare and which one do you like better? In Maduro or Sun grown.

I will answer your question in a general way. Perdomo makes a Cigars for everyone liking. Other companies are only focusing of reach 20% of the market with their offerings. I have smoked many of Perdomo offering, there are constructed well, burn even, and ash up even like a quality Cigar does.

Your palate or taste buds are like your finger prints, unique to you. The only way to tell if you like the flavor profile of the two blends is for you personally to buy a couple and smoke them.

I am not going to go out on a limb and say you are going to love, or dislike anything. I can only report my impressions. JMHO.

I will answer your question in a general way. Perdomo makes a Cigars for everyone liking. Other companies are only focusing of reach 20% of the market with their offerings. I have smoked many of Perdomo offering, there are constructed well, burn even, and ash up even like a quality Cigar does.

Your palate or taste buds are like your finger prints, unique to you. The only way to tell if you like the flavor profile of the two blends is for you personally to buy a couple and smoke them.

I am not going to go out on a limb and say you are going to love, or dislike anything. I can only report my impressions. JMHO.

The 12yr double aged vintage is the next step up to 20th Anniversary though right?

Why not call Perdomo direct, they love to talk to customers:

Toll Free:
Toll Free: 1.888.642.5797

Listen Noob, a respected member said he wouldn't answer his question for good reason. Why do you have to be contrary. Perhaps it's because you're old and don't know any better. You give old folks a bad name. We do things here for a reason. Until you figure that out post less, read more.

Doc

Well Doc as I have actually talked to the good people at Perdomo, they don't bit, and are very nice when you ask a question.

Maybe that is the reason they have a toll free number, to help customers, who has a question or two.

JMHO

As usual your response has nothing to do with it. Are you on drugs? Dementia? Perhaps drinking to much and posting. You can't be straight and act like you have been.

Doc

Frankly, the eerie resemblance between SurfnSafari's posts & Asian spammers is beginning to make me wonder if an IP search is in order. Seriously. I'm ESL-certified and certain syntax/grammar errors are language predictable---Spanish speakers have problems with English irregular verbs (but then again who doesn't?) and most speakers of Asian/Southeast Asian languages have his characteristic problems with possessives and misplaced "of" usage.

~Boar

Maybe it would be nice for the Perdomo experts to chime in, and answer the new person's ? Maybe as this is not English 101, that I flunk in college.

Maybe it would be nice for the Perdomo experts to chime in, and answer the new person's ? Maybe as this is not English 101, that I flunk in college.
English is my second language. I sucked at it through high school and college. My grammar is no where as piss poor as yours. Plenty of red flags. I agree that an IP search should be done. I don’t care what piss poor school you claim you went to, unless you have any of the ailments Doc mentioned, your English shouldn’t be this bad.

You repeatedly refuse to listen to the guidance given to you by well respected members. Again, either your damaged, or you’re just an A-hole.

This isn’t a random attack. This is brought on by your disregard for the established decorum here.

Good day sir.

I'll give you a piece of advice. You may wish to ignore, like you have from others. We are a great resource for cigars as well as other things like beer, alcohol and food. All we ask is that you introduce yourself, follow our rules and listen once and a while to the people who have been here for a while.

My advice to you is to pay attention to what is happening here. Take advantage of the information. Add your knowledge to the conversation when you think it is appropriate and use your computer to proofread. There are several free proofreading programs that are out there to help you add value to the conversation. The other is don't get into an internet discussion without proofreading your answer you come across like you don't know what you are talking about. Hope that helps you as us old folks need to be listened to.

Doc is right, read more type less!

Frankly, the eerie resemblance between SurfnSafari's posts & Asian spammers is beginning to make me wonder if an IP search is in order. Seriously. I'm ESL-certified and certain syntax/grammar errors are language predictable---Spanish speakers have problems with English irregular verbs (but then again who doesn't?) and most speakers of Asian/Southeast Asian languages have his characteristic problems with possessives and misplaced "of" usage.

~Boar
Those of us who went to Catholic schools.;)

Doc

Last edited:
I did a search in the forums first but found nothing relevant to the comparison between the double aged vintage to 20th anni. I was expecting to hear some first hands experience from those who may have tried them both to respond with something along the line like....."The 12 years double aged vintage is more refined due to extra aging (10 years bale aged and 2 more years in barrels), smoother and more mild, while the 20th anniversary only aged 6 years, less refined, but more full body and strength, have stronger coffee/cholate notes, more earthy and leather, etc."

I know I'm new here but i'm not sure why new members are forced to introduce themselves first before they could ask a legit and simple question? what does my introduction has anything to do with cigar characteristic comparison between product A and product B?

So what if i'm just a construction worker simply enjoy smoking cigars and trying to get some 3rd party opinions? would i be less welcome here because i don't make a bunch of money because of my job? is it a requirement to lay out my personal story for other people to judge me first before they're willing to give their honest opinions on certain cigars? I thought cigars were supposed to bridge the gap and bring all walks of life together!

if i'm not welcome here please let me know and i'll stop asking question.

Hi - I'll be the first to say employment status / income carries zero clout here. Second - we really only have a few rules here - one of which, is a new member introduction. It lets us know who is coming into our forum and allows us to get to know our members.

As another member stated, you should introduce yourself to the group, heck - you could even list your question in the intro as the main reason why you decided to check us out.

It's not that your question isn't a good one - really it's not a bad question. We just want all new members to follow the simple guidelines for posting, especially when they're new.

Trust me, some of us experience growing pangs - I know I did. If you follow the rules and advice of some of the more experienced members here, you'll learn to appreciate the guidelines and realize that there is a wealth on knowledge to be learned here.

Shortly put - we're not a cigar encyclopedia for people to pop in, ask a question, never to be heard of again.

I did a search in the forums first but found nothing relevant to the comparison between the double aged vintage to 20th anni. I was expecting to hear some first hands experience from those who may have tried them both to respond with something along the line like....."The 12 years double aged vintage is more refined due to extra aging (10 years bale aged and 2 more years in barrels), smoother and more mild, while the 20th anniversary only aged 6 years, less refined, but more full body and strength, have stronger coffee/cholate notes, more earthy and leather, etc."

I know I'm new here but i'm not sure why new members are forced to introduce themselves first before they could ask a legit and simple question? what does my introduction has anything to do with cigar characteristic comparison between product A and product B?

So what if i'm just a construction worker simply enjoy smoking cigars and trying to get some 3rd party opinions? would i be less welcome here because i don't make a bunch of money because of my job? is it a requirement to lay out my personal story for other people to judge me first before they're willing to give their honest opinions on certain cigars? I thought cigars were supposed to bridge the gap and bring all walks of life together!

if i'm not welcome here please let me know and i'll stop asking question.

It's how we get to know you, unless you don't care about joining/participating in our community.

Nobody judges anyone here, based on job/employment/salary. You seem more stuck on that, then we'll ever be. Now, if you're a Chippendales dancer, @MilesMingusMonk might want proof.

A lot of people come to our community, ask a question and leave, having no intention of sticking around and contributing. Prove me wrong.

@ben805
@SurfnSafari

The issue at hand here that a basic rule and staple of belong to this community has been ignored.

Here at Cigar Pass we ask that you make an introduction as your first post. It was pointed out in the second post.

Surf - at that point as a community, we wait until the intro post has been made before we continue.

Maybe it seems like making people jump through hoops, but it helps self-sort the people who really want to be here and those that have other motivations.

T

Before this barrage of asshats showed up I was thinking to myself that we hadn't had any in a long time. I won't have any such thought again.
Does anyone here think we'd have so many Vets and service members here if we gave a shit about economic status? Like we make a lot of money. LOL

Doc

Those of us who went to Catholic schools.;)

Doc

That explains why you are full of hate, and venom experience in Catholic school. Wonder if all the haters have the same upbringing in Catholic school.

@ben805
@SurfnSafari

The issue at hand here that a basic rule and staple of belong to this community has been ignored.

Here at Cigar Pass we ask that you make an introduction as your first post. It was pointed out in the second post.

Surf - at that point as a community, we wait until the intro post has been made before we continue.

Maybe it seems like making people jump through hoops, but it helps self-sort the people who really want to be here and those that have other motivations.

T

Here is my take on forums, message boards etc. It is simply a place for people to exchange ideas, information, life experience, etc.

Then you can except, reject, or think about the info. But this place seem to be full of people who have not to do but cry & critize.

I was taugh long ago to never ever say something to, or about a person on a message board, I would not say to them face to face.

JMHO