• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Plug and Play Humidor

AceCigar

Picture this... a humidor that plugs into the wall and maintains 70% humidity on the nose within every square inch of the container. The only fluctuation in RH is maybe 2% when the room temperature changes 5+ degrees. Water would only need to be added every 2 to 3 months. The unit stores about 100 cigars, but is easily expandable to 1000. Full boxes will fit and every row of 1 box or 25 cigars is easily accessible. Could this dream be a reality? Would there be interest in this product? How about if retail price is under $200 for the 100 cigar unit?

Picture this... a humidor that plugs into the wall and maintains 70% humidity on the nose within every square inch of the container. The only fluctuation in RH is maybe 2% when the room temperature changes 5+ degrees. Water would only need to be added every 2 to 3 months. The unit stores about 100 cigars, but is easily expandable to 1000. Full boxes will fit and every row of 1 box or 25 cigars is easily accessible. Could this dream be a reality? Would there be interest in this product? How about if retail price is under $200 for the 100 cigar unit?

If you didn't like the answers you got on the other forum, when you posted this verbatim, you're sure not gonna like the ones you get here.

BCDYv.gif

Piss poor intro, if indeed a intro at all. Not a good way to approach us here on CP.

Me, suggest Reporting and end this useless banter.

Don't mistake "friendliest cigar community" for "big wimpy pushovers". If you do have product we might like, go about it the right way with an intro to start, then work your way into it. If you don't, take a hike.

Yea, the Twilight zone, Rod Serling crap is a bit much.

Who told you that drama bullshit worked building trust and respect?

I'm an easy going guy, but nothing I hate worse than a salesman who thinks he's sly or clever.

Did you ask the girls what they were doing saturday night instead of just asking them if they'd like to go out? That never gets the guy the dates.

Be forthright or be gone.

LOL. I like the NFSW disclaimer..... two lines above the "snacks"....

Side note... I've eaten at Dicks restaurant in Seattle and wasn't all that impressed...