• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Premium+ Virtual Pass

1. Gentleman, the participant list has been generated, let me know if it looks good or if there are any issues with the order.

2. How does the cigar list look? Good or do I need to add a few more?

3. When should we start?

Looks good to me, although a couple more CCs in the $8-10 range would be nice for us noobs. Is Monday to soon? :laugh:

Why wait until tomorrow what we can eff up today? Looks good, CJ!

Let's what to hear from CulturedHick, he's first, so if he can't start I'll have to move some list around if we want to start right now!

This will be moved to passes in progress!

I also just opened up fair trade for all sticks, NC for NC, NC for CC, CC for CC, CC for NC. I don't have a humongous stock of CC singles, so to help every participate equally, and for some of the newer members build a collection of either NC or CC, we all can trade anything for anything as long as value and rarity match. :)

This sure started off in a hustle. Thanks gentlemen for joining me!

Dave (thechenman) on deck, something tells me this pass will be over before we know it!

I have never been first in a pass.....so many choices....

Most passes I have been in have had the same amount of sticks the whole way through. Unless you are in one of Phil's passes, then all bets are off...

Let's get this pass started!

Here are my proposed puts and takes:

Take: Illusione ~F9~ (8.00) Put: PSD4 '10 (8.00)
Take: Padron Anny SI-15 (18.50) Put: LG Small Batch #4 (18.57)
Take: Cohiba Robusto (15.00) Put: Padron Imperial (14.80)

Let me know what ya'll think.

Alan

Let's get this pass started!

Here are my proposed puts and takes:

Take: Illusione ~F9~ (8.00) Put: PSD4 '10 (8.00)
Take: Padron Anny SI-15 (18.50) Put: LG Small Batch #4 (18.57)
Take: Cohiba Robusto (15.00) Put: Padron Imperial (14.80)

Let me know what ya'll think.

Alan

I'll do some research, boys what do you think?

Are we quoting sources for pricing? I know this use tough with CC's, but you can use someone like Vitolas.

I wouldn't mind stating sources, except for the CCs, don't post those. But it's encouraged to do some research.

I use the "mean" pricing style. I take the pricing of the box divided by the number of cigars in the box from 3-5 sources that have the product in stock, then add them together and divide by the number of sources.

Example - Sorry to be elementary, I'm totally not trying to insult anyone, I'm just breaking it down to bare basics.

$180 for a 10 count box at Bill's=$18 a single
$220 for a 10 count box at Bob's=$22 a single
$190 for a 10 count box at Tim's=$19 a single
$185 for a 10 count box at Jim's=$18.50 a single
$210 for a 10 count box at Tom's=$21 a single

$18 + $22 + $19 + $18.50 + $21= $98.50/5=$19.70

You don't have to do it this way, it's just the way I do my cigar pricing. This also only applies when all the numbers are similar, I DO NOT add the pricing of Tom's if Tom has them listed for $110 for a box of 10. That would drive the down $2 for the average.