• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Premium+ Virtual Pass

I'll have some puts and takes up tonite gents. Sorry for the delay, I've spent the past 3 days up to my elbows in a Nissan sentra that HAS to be running by tomorrow morning. Haha.

I have been there myself, more times than I care to remember. :laugh:

Good luck Jim!

Alan, puts arrived and are safe. Your takes are already on their way home!

9405 9036 9930 0069 8663 09

Thank you senior, I aim to be as speedy as possible!

I, on the other hand am not. Just got inside and washed up, and have to be up at 5am. I know the virtual format moves quicker than a traditional pass (lots quicker!) but if no one will be offended, I need to postpone my puts and takes to tomorrow night. I want to make sure I do sufficient research and get some good picks.

If this good, I'll have them up tomorrow, if not, drop me in the rotation a bit later? Either way thanks for having me in the pass CJ!

We can wait, it's not like we are getting older or anything! :p

Take it easy, we will see you tomorrow, as well as your puts/takes!

Thanks for the communication Jim, get some rest! :thumbs:

Jim, what are you doing the to Nissan? I just finished replacing the head gasket and some other parts on my BMW about 2 weeks ago.

Joe, the package arrived today, everything is in good shape. I'll hold of on shipping until Monday as requested.

Oh and uh, HA, that's awesome!

CJ, go ahead and move me towards the end of the rotation if that's ok. It's 1am and I'm just home from work. I really want to be a part of this but don't want to slow it down. Life is just crazy this week. Thanks in advance for understanding brothers.

Acclaym, it's your time to shine!!! :thumbs:

Jim, I'll throw you in later, let me know when things slow down!

Sorry boys. We had a hopfest today in ABQ. I did my research today n will post asap! Once again, my apologies.

Hey Dave, I haven't seen your sticks yet, I know it hasn't been too long, but do you have a DC?