• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Question for any final fantasy geeks...

mhortsch

Where am I?
Ever play the new Dragon Warrior (quest) 8, was thinking about picking it up. Im hesitant though.

FF geek I am. Never played Dragon Warrior.
Im on my 3rd go around on FFX. 110 hrs logged on this current run.

My second playing had Tidus named Fuente and all my aeons were named after cigars!

Gonna have to check out Dragon Warrior :thumbs:

FF VIII fan here.

Best RPG game ever Legend of Dragoon. Wish they would of continued the series!

Dang, another game geek!!!

Ha, I have to admit, I've spent over 160 hours playing Dragon Quest 8...!
I'm almost done, but heard there's quite a bit more to do...

Pick it up, it's a really detailed game...cell shaded graphics, artwork done by Dragon Ball Z artist...won RPG game of the year by IGN.

PM if you have any questions.

Wow... that's why Im afraid to get it. I may never see the light of day again. By the time Im done with it, FFXII will be out.

I only played FF7 and that was a long time ago.

Loved it though.

I used to manage a used game store..people were paying 100 bucks for certain titles in the series...do yourself a favour and track down the tv series they did...it saw an american run...followed the games closesly..even those stupid blue jelly thingies are in it.

Funny thing Im up replaying FF1 the rerelease for PS1. I get on these kicks I just finished playing through all of the Resident Evils and that didnt take too long (finished them halfway through winter break). So I thought I would start over again on the available Final Fantasy games. In response to Dragon quest 8, I am with you Im afraid I would lose myself and not come back for some time.

Ok back to tracking down that Fire Fiend!

CYG

I am playing it, but I just got done with the first quest. I found the tear stone or whatever. Pretty cool game, a bit kiddie like the other Japanese RPGs, but fun. Cool level up system and nice weapons. Worth buying. I need to get back to my game, but I just havent had the time.

coventrycat86 said:
I haven't got past level 2 of Duck Hunt yet.... :(
[snapback]273118[/snapback]​

You must be standing to far from the TV CC, I found it best to place the gun right up against the screen. Much like how I play buckhunter.

Just finished the main story this past friday...I've spent 160+ hours on it.

If you're a fan of Anime and RPGs, you'll enjoy this game.

Like Smoke! said...it's worth buying. They released a 'free' demo version of this game. You might still be able to get one...I think they had a website for this. Do a search on Google if you are interested. I'll see if I can find it...and then I'll post it.