• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RIP Smokyballs

Damn. Prayers to his family and friends. I know its is a part of life, but it just makes me sad. I will will be hugging my boys, kissing my wife, and sparking up a good one in his honor. Rest in Peace.

THERE is a good man, friend and fellow brother. Now you have access to the "angles share". RIP ole buddy.

Terrible news. RIP, Brad -- Mr. Balls. I continue to keep his entire family in my thoughts. I hate to hear this... :(

Let Brad show us how important it is to get your colonoscopy. What's the rule, Doc? Men past age 50? Mine next one is this year. Thanks for the good times, Brad.

Let Brad show us how important it is to get your colonoscopy. What's the rule, Doc? Men past age 50? Mine next one is this year. Thanks for the good times, Brad.
Your first should be at age 50. If it's clean then the next is at 60. If not, it's up to your GI guy. I had 22 pre-cancerous polyps removed my last one. That's a big number. I have to get one a year from my last. It might be helpful to note that colon cancer is the most treatable if caught in time. No one should die from this disease. The prep is worse than the procedure. They have drugs now that make you not give a damn about having a camera shoved up your butt. You should all do yourself a favor and get this done. No one should die of colon cancer.

Doc

I just had the job done a few weeks ago. With the drugs they have these days, you won't even know it happened. Zero discomfort, zero worries. Made me feel like a sissy for even worrying about it.

For those of us with some years under the bridge, don't screw around with this....get it done.

I'm just now seeing this. Really sad... Rest in peace my friend. Thoughts are with you...

Dearest Brad, thanks for all the wonderful conversations we had over the years and the jokes and good times.

Rest in Peace my Friend, you will be missed.

Damn. Rest in peace, Brad. You've left a lot of sad brothers down here, that usually means you've done good.

This really sucks. I had been following for some time and I will admit because of Brad I started smoking cigars. He was a fantastic asshole and friend that I will miss. RIP Smokyballs, you were one of a kind.

I know I'm pretty late to respond to this, but then again, I haven't been on this board since about 2014. Brad was one of the best of us. He was without a doubt one of the kindest, most generous brothers of the leaf that I have ever had the pleasure of calling my friend. He has left so many of us with a treasure trove unforgettable memories. RIP brother. You are sadly missed.

I know I'm pretty late to respond to this, but then again, I haven't been on this board since about 2014. Brad was one of the best of us. He was without a doubt one of the kindest, most generous brothers of the leaf that I have ever had the pleasure of calling my friend. He has left so many of us with a treasure trove unforgettable memories. RIP brother. You are sadly missed.

Well said Khris!