• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RTFM*

Clean bodies? Evidently Mrs. Roosevelt didn't see the same Marines I saw. I had to carry spare socks, for Christ's sakes. Don't even get me started on VD.

Doc
Even you ain't old enough to be around in 1945. Close, but as they say, no cigar.

Full fledged service war going on, here and he pulls this crap. Dirty fighting Jarheads.

Doc
military-humor-gunfight-rule-11.jpg

While I have done what I think they are doing in that poster it was never so.....shall I say, close up and personal. It looks like squad pushups to me. Last guy in the squad gets into the pushup position, the next guy hooks his feet on the back of the bicep and the armpit and then the next guy does the same until the whole squad is in the push up position and then you do a few sets of 20 four count pushups....if you can. It flat out kicks your ass because of the extra 60-100lbs on your shoulders. Cruel and unusual punishment that we called PT.