• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Said goodbye to my brother today!

tone-ny

I smoke therefore I am!
Buried my last surviving brother today in Florida. Smoking one of my favorite cigars a BRC to help the pain of his loss. Please take the time to say I love to you loved ones. Was able to say that I loved him before he got real sick, last week. It meant a lot to both of us.

Dang so sorry to here this , And I have to agree on letting your loved ones , know that you love them , never did say those words to my father , regret it everyday.
Tone-ny may you find peace and comfort. Condolences my friend.

Read this on Facebook earlier. Sorry to hear Anthony! What year was your brother born?

That sucks. My younger brother is coming to visit Wednesday; I'll remember this post. My condolences, my friend.

Doc.

Anthony, I’m sorry brother. We will keeping you and your family in our thoughts.

Sorry to hear this Anthony. Good thoughts to you and the rest of his family.

Tony, no words are adaquate but the great relationship and memories are your forever. Brotherly love to you man.

You and your family are in our thoughts, Anthony. All our best wishes.

Terrible news -- I'm so sorry for your loss. Your entire family is in my thoughts, Anthony. I'm glad you were able to connect with him before it was too late, however. Life is too unpredictable to take a day for granted.

I wish you peace and healing.