San Diego Brothers???

Discussion in 'Cigar Herfs & Events' started by Bxcigrfan, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Bxcigrfan

Bxcigrfan There Once was a Man from Nantucket...

hey everyone i havent posted in a while but I will be in San Diego for a work conference. I fly in today and will fly out thurs night. Tues night i will be at the Padres game but the rest of the week is still open.

if we cant meet up can someone at least tell me where i can smoke? if there are any shops close the hard rock?

thanks guys

2. Setharsis

Setharsis Boot'tye Zdorovy

Aug 11, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    I'm in San Diego, free Wednesday during the day time though, not so much at night. If that doesn't work, I can only recommend Churchill's in Old Town since that's where I've been before.

3. Bxcigrfan

Bxcigrfan There Once was a Man from Nantucket...

well I did not get to meet up with anyone due to the conference schedule but San Diego was beautiful and I did get to enjoy a cigar at Cuban Cigar Factory Cigar and Wine Bar and the Gran Havana Cigar Factory in the Gas Lamp District. Just wish San Diego had NYC hours 1:45 last calls and Midnight cigar bar closings were not fun.
    Food and beer was great. Had breakfast at breakfast republic twice because the OJ was crack laced I just had to have more. On my last day there we went to Stone, Alesmith, Mikkeller, and Societe Brewing. Can't wait to visit Cali again.

Attached Files:

golfgar and Tall Paul like this.
  4. Tall Paul

Tall Paul "insecure little bitch"

May 11, 2011
    Derry, NH
    Sounds like a great trip brother!