• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Scotch & Irish reviews, links & info

Damn, didn't realize it was you that voted for #1 Michael. You keep changing your sig pic (and a fine choice you made this time around I might add).

I'd like to change my vote to #1 please :D

lucasbuck said:
Damn, didn't realize it was you that voted for #1 Michael. You keep changing your sig pic (and a fine choice you made this time around I might add).

I'd like to change my vote to #1 please :D
LOL, thanks there Sheriff.......hot isn't she :) Too bad Rodman has tainted her for life ???

Is that a vote?

#1 was reviewed last night, it was the Dalmore Stillman's Dram. I wasn't sure if you were voting for #24 now.

After a review I remove the number from the numbered list and put the named scotch in the reviewed list in my original post on the first page.

Oh, whoops. I've been away from the pc for a couple of days. I'll check that latest review. #24 it is then. And I'd like to put in an early vote for #8

Lucas, only one vote at a time :D #24 it is for this period.

Miles, #33 was already done. It was the Laphroaig 15 yo. Please look at my first post in this thread to see what numbers are available and vote again.

Here's an idea. How about posting links to your individual review posts in your first post?

Great Idea! It's done.

lucasbuck said:
Here's an idea. How about posting links to your individual review posts in your first post?
Look at the Sheriff taking control :)

Miles, #33 was already done. It was the Laphroaig 15 yo.

See? I knew it was a good idea!

(That'll teach me from reading the CP boards through the bottom of my pint glass.....)

What I meant to say was ol' #11.......yea, that's it.

#11 please!

My Birthday is on the 24th so I will vote for #24 :D

It has to be good :thumbs: