• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Screw you haters

Still, I hate to turn down a chance to be stupid. :)

Plain stupid? Is that an Amish thing?

People really hate the Pats.

The refs congratulating the Pat's on their win is everywhere on twitter.
A guy I follow- Warren Sharp - has analytical evidence of the Jag collapse in the 4 quarter all year. Good stuff.

The Pats will win another Super Bowl. The Eagles aren't even in the same league. Betting against them is just plain stupid.

Doc
I'll take that bet Doc. Loser sends whatever they what to send, after all we are honorable men.

I’m just glad NE traded Jimmy G to the Niners so we don’t have to watch Dynasty II. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot! Brady only has a year or two left at best.

I’m just glad NE traded Jimmy G to the Niners so we don’t have to watch Dynasty II. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot! Brady only has a year or two left at best.
Good QBs are a dime a dozen. I'm more concerned about loosing the offensive and defensive coordinators.

Doc

And I thought you were twice as old enough to know better :p
For a guy facing a birthday shortly, a significant age advancement, I might add, you sure are running your mouth a lot.

Doc

For a guy facing a birthday shortly, a significant age advancement, I might add, you sure are running your mouth a lot.

Doc
"...a significant age advancement" just a year, same as last time. In fact the more years you got the less significant it is.

"...a significant age advancement" just a year, same as last time. In fact the more years you got the less significant it is.
Really? When's the last time you ran 5mi. before breakfast?

Doc

Really? When's the last time you ran 5mi. before breakfast?

Doc
Strange you should mention that. I've got a machine in the garage I'm fixing up but I doubt it will see 5 miles at a clip. Been there, done that already.