• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Seasons Greetings

jfields

Where did all my money go?
Did anyone else get a recent gift in the mail from a certain Hong Kong vendor?? I couldn’t find a date on the package label, so I can’t figure out if it was really early, or really late. It’s a pretty sweet cigar case.

Didn’t get a gift last year, so I’m wondering if it’s possible it has been lost that long to just find me all of a sudden.
AD683AAE-E4B0-4937-A6B4-81AFE0097535.jpeg

Did anyone else get a recent gift in the mail from a certain Hong Kong vendor?? I couldn’t find a date on the package label, so I can’t figure out if it was really early, or really late. It’s a pretty sweet cigar case.

Didn’t get a gift last year, so I’m wondering if it’s possible it has been lost that long to just find me all of a sudden.
View attachment 22255
I received that the year before last. Nothing this year though. Yours might have gotten lost.

Christmas ‘17 I think. That’s been lost a long time

Can’t really tell from the photo but if it’s a leather 2 corona size case that’s milk chocolate in color....than yea, that was two years ago........holy lost mail Batman!

View attachment 22255

It only took two years to get to you lol. I believe that last year they sent out a cigar stand.. Or was it a Cohiba ashtray?

Wow! Long journey! Guess it fell off a sorting area somewhere hidden from view, only to be found during a cleaning. Funny part was I had to sign for it.

I don't think I made an order from there last year, or this one yet. So my answer is no. Normally only get one if you ordered in that year.

It only took two years to get to you lol. I believe that last year they sent out a cigar stand.. Or was it a Cohiba ashtray?

The ashtray was the year before the two stick leather sleeve.

I didn't receive anything this year, and don't recall hearing anyone else getting anything...