• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money Pass - below 50 RG only- Completed.

personal User said:
Will Be glad to send it to Floyd T. 

I've got a lot going on and wouldn't have even thought of interpreting his post for consideration to include in the Pass.

Sometimes my communication skills lack a bit.  I gotta get out more!  Email sent and Thanks for let tin me play.

Floyd T.

PS: Thanks to all for the comments.

Have Floyd T's info and he is included in the pass.

In work mode, I deal a good bit with quite specific language and most people other than me would have interpreted his post as a sign of interest but I missed it entirely. Don't laugh too hard but when Grateful1 posted "send it to Floyd T" , I looked at that and thought WTF does he mean? Thankfully, several others posted to the same effect so I understood what was meant.

Sorry, bout that.

I am quite open to considering including others that wish to be included, along with other comments and suggestions.

I have temporarily re-opened the pass to anyone who wants to be a part of the pass and will gladly consider anyone wishing to participate.

If anyone else wants in, please PM me. My email box is so full recently it's getting hard to sort stuff out and keep up.

I would like to thank everyone who has joined the pass for having faith in me to get a good pass going.

And i do appreciate the pics :)

regards

Ken

personal User said:
Don't laugh too hard but when Grateful1 posted "send it to Floyd T" , I looked at that and thought WTF does that mean?
Ken
Don't worry your not the only one...

Well, my wife frequently says I can be incredibly dense when I am focused on something. By that, I think she means more dense than usual :rolleyes:

We need to know which veterans group we  thechenman) are going to send the donated cigars to.

I don't really feel comfortable soliciting for a generic cause without a specific destination.

I have no idea what groups there are. If it can be done, would be nice to send at least part of them those in theater. I'm thinking those in theater would have less opportunity to purchase.

However, that may not be practical or possible.

What do you guys think?

Jonesy said:
It's a good thing I wasn't selected for this...... :sign:
Me thinks you bring up what we are trying to avoid :laugh:

Typing in the special instructions for the donation box it dawned me that this needs to be resolved.

To be clear, this pass launches Monday whether or not we have final agreement on destination for the donation cigars or not.

I don't think mjolnir01 will mind making a cigar donation to unknown or unspecified veteran nor will one or two more people. But, we need to get the destination for the donations finalized before the pass gets very far down the road.

I would like to put out for consideration as a destination for our cigar donations to troops:

Operation From The Heart

http://www.opfth.com/

Operation From the Heart is a grassroots movement, sending support from hearts and homes across the US to our troops serving in harm's way overseas.

Looks like a strong possibility. I particularly like this ornganization because they are sending care packages to troops that are deployed in theater. Please check out the link, I have heard of them before and believe them to be a viable organization.

Please post any other considerations to this thread.

Thanks

Ken

Jonesy said:
It's a good thing I wasn't selected for this...... :sign:
Don't worry, I would have recommended you not be allowed in anyway. DICK!

Your pass, you make the rules.  You like "Operation From The Heart", then do it.  Sounds great and no need for endless discussion. See, problem solved before it became one!  :cool:

Floyd T.

ironpeddler said:
Any room left in this fiasco? 
Good Lord, I'm away from watching this pass for one day and you slip in? There goes the neighborhood.

Bsneed51 said:

Any room left in this fiasco? 
Good Lord, I'm away from watching this pass for one day and you slip in? There goes the neighborhood.

Yeah, Ken let me in but I'm not allowed to post in this thread for a while as per his instructions....which kinda makes it tough to do 'Puts & Takes'.

I guess you guys will just have to look towards the East for smoke signals when I'm up.

Signing off....

smokesignals_zps5fcb8949.jpg