• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Setharsis....what'll it be??

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Well well well, my friend. Seems you've made the list of lucky folks who get a little something extra from Santa this year. So what will it be? Whats your poison? Dark? Light? Session? Saison? Odd? Let me know and I will put together a package for you!

Cheers!

Wow Santa...you've been busy this Winter. I definitely like my dark stouts and sours but feel free to send me anything, I love trying new stuff!

Santa is hard at work putting together a bundle of the finest swill the north pole has to offer! I will let you know when it is loaded on the sleigh and ready to go!

Well my friend a Christmas completely legal "care package" is headed your way!

1ZV823F30390304053

Ho ho hoooooo showing delivery yesterday. Just checking that everything made it ok? Always weary around this time of year.

Yes thank you Santa! I just opened the package this morning, it just took that long for me to haul the huge crate of goodies inside! Amazing selection for sure, can't wait to try some tonight.