• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sharing some happy news

Bxcigrfan

There Once was a Man from Nantucket...
Just wanted to let everyone know that back in sept of 2016 I met a pretty special lady. In aug of 2017 we moved in together. As we were trying to make two apts fit into one she noticed i have two wine fridges, two coolers, and a "box" (she didn't know what a humidor was) of cigars. She quickly is like you need that many cigars? yes! and then she asked do they need to be spread out in so many places? Not really. she quickly goes on google and then shows me an aristocrat and ask can we do something like this? Sure! but they cost like 2grand so she responds lets work on that. i was thinking man this girl is a keeper.

Jan of this year we went to Cooperstown for my bday and ended up buying this beer

IMG_1882.jpg

This past Sunday I did just that and she said yes.

IMG_1880.jpg
IMG_1860.jpg

smoked this old Tat to celebrate

IMG_1866.jpg

now to work on getting that Aristocrat

Congratulations -- you are a very happy couple! Now, good luck on that Aristocrat... :)

What a great moment. I’m happy for you two. Congrats! In second the “Get that Aristocrst in writing” comment.

Congrats on the new Aristocrat!

Oh, okay. On the marriage TOO! :rolleyes:

s9bPVaK.gif

~Boar

Congrats, Best advice I can give is make her budget for the Aristocrat PRIOR to the wedding budget. Only way this will happen!

Great news! Congratulations....and just so’s you know....my Aristocrat was one of the best purchase I’ve ever made. It certainly simplified my cigar storage issues.

I will take all the advice and start a "pre-nup" if you will and have clause one be the aristocrat comes before the wedding budget hahahahah