• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Someone destroyed my box

oke&coke

Shut up baby I know it!
I woke up this afternoon, went to check my box and found a big package stuffed inside of it. My heart started to race, my breathing got shallow and sweat started to roll down my face as I started to work this thing out. It finally came out and it was big. Bulging at the seams and ready to explode. Sure enough, it was a Hugh Jorgan. A few moments of working it with my hands and the contents just came pouring out. It was a mess. Thanks Hugh, you really know how to work it.

I was going to say "that's what she said" referring to your title, and now I see that that's exactly what you meant. Thanks for the mental image :D and nice one Hugh!

I woke up this afternoon, went to check my box and found a big package stuffed inside of it. My heart started to race, my breathing got shallow and sweat started to roll down my face as I started to work this thing out. It finally came out and it was big. Bulging at the seams and ready to explode. Sure enough, it was a Hugh Jorgan. A few moments of working it with my hands and the contents just came pouring out. It was a mess. Thanks Hugh, you really know how to work it.

Were you a Penthouse letters contributor, back in the day?

Welp... someone in my office just asked me why I spontaneously started laughing very loudly... thanks!