• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

South Boston / Foxborough shops?

b.dawgson

Official BeeDog inductee!
I'll be travelling to Foxborough MA soon, are there any notable shops or cigar bars in the area?

How far of a drive do you want?

Worcester has a nice spot - and you can eat and drink there.
Micheal's Cigar Bar iirc.

Sounds nice but probably farther than I'll have time for.

There are a couple of noteworthy shops in Boston. Perretti in park square is a very nicel old school shop. It’s been around for at least 50 years and maybe a hundred. Great selection and very knowledgeable staff. There is also a shop on havover street whose name escapes me. It is in the heart of the Italian north end. They have a nice smoking lounge where you can have a cappuccino and Italian pastry with your cigar after a nice Italian lunch or dinner in any one of a billion very good restaurants in less than a 2 minute walk away.

There are a couple of noteworthy shops in Boston. Perretti in park square is a very nicel old school shop. It’s been around for at least 50 years and maybe a hundred. Great selection and very knowledgeable staff. There is also a shop on havover street whose name escapes me. It is in the heart of the Italian north end. They have a nice smoking lounge where you can have a cappuccino and Italian pastry with your cigar after a nice Italian lunch or dinner in any one of a billion very good restaurants in less than a 2 minute walk away.

I agree, take a cab ride to 'The North End'...better food & a few great cigar lounges.

The shop on Hanover is Stanza dei Sigari...by far my favorite in Boston. It used to be a speak easy during Prohibition. Great espresso & pastries upstairs...booze served in the lounge in the basement where you smoke.

If your on Foxborough on a pats game day just walk into any parking lot and light one up for some tail gating. That is where I will be Sunday!

If you are in Foxboro- you are actually closer to Providence.

The shops suggested by these guys are the most expensive places in town to buy a cigar.

If you want to smoke a stogie in a lounge go to Providence -Churchill's Smoke Shop & Lounge Or Cigar Master.

If you are in Foxboro- you are actually closer to Providence.

The shops suggested by these guys are the most expensive places in town to buy a cigar.

If you want to smoke a stogie in a lounge go to Providence -Churchill's Smoke Shop & Lounge Or Cigar Master.
Hey hey hey! How goes it brother?