• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Special Discount from Cuban Lou's...it's been a long time!

CubanLou

Dear CigarPass Members,

Well folks, it has been a very long time since we have posted anything here on the CigarPass Forums, it seems to have been many years, and I think it has actually been that long! For those of you who don't know us, I will re-introduce ourselves. We are Cuban Lou's Cigars, we have been a long time sponsor of Cigar Pass, and a trusted source for Habanos since 2004. Now going in our 14th year, we make sure we provide you guys with the best service and cigars that we can at great prices.

Just a couple points to mention: We have FREE Shipping, so the prices you see are the prices you pay. No hidden shipping fees! Also, we have a delivery guarantee.

I also want to recognize you, the CigarPass members for being the heartbeat of the cigar community. Everyone appreciates your enthusiasm and passion for cigars, keep it up!

CigarPass Members 5% Discount : Use coupon code CPASS in the checkout screen to get 5% off any order until Wednesday February 15th

Please also contact us if you have any questions. Lukas will get back to you right away.

All our best,
Kevin
www.cubanlous.com

Hey Guys...yes it's me..I am still hanging in there ;)

Succubus: What are you looking for in particular (you can PM me as well)

6358626912231473141993657593_kevin.jpg

Woohoo, order shipped!
That was quicker than expected. :D