• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Special Discount from Cuban Lou's...it's been a long time!

dam everyone.. you guys kept bringing this thread to the top so I was forced to order something :)

Anyone's box arrive, yet? Hoping mine shows this week.

Yeah, baby!

I queued up the live feed on my porch camera and it was right as my box appeared. Now, just have to find excuse to disappear myself for the afternoon.

not yet, but I will keep checking my video doorbell until it does

Some good stuff on sale right now, the price on the RyJ Wide Churchills is the best I've seen in a long time. I cannot confirm or deny the code is still working....

Ordered an Upmann travel humidor/6 robusto deal a couple of weeks ago and had it in a little over a week.

Hi Everyone,

Firstly, want to thank everyone who ordered from us over the last few weeks, hope you are enjoying your smokes. As far as the discount coupon is concerned, I messed up on the end date so it was set to March 15th instead of February 15th.

Given that fact, I will just EXTEND the discount coupon until March 31st for everyone. Coupon code at checkout is "CPASS".

Also, working on something new for the forum members. Should have an update within the next week!

Cheers,
Kevin

Hi Everyone,

Firstly, want to thank everyone who ordered from us over the last few weeks, hope you are enjoying your smokes. As far as the discount coupon is concerned, I messed up on the end date so it was set to March 15th instead of February 15th.

Given that fact, I will just EXTEND the discount coupon until March 31st for everyone. Coupon code at checkout is "CPASS".

Also, working on something new for the forum members. Should have an update within the next week!

Cheers,
Kevin

That is awesome!

Hi Everyone,

Cheers,
Kevin

Come on Kevin...when is the "something new for the forum members" coming?? I need want more cigars!!

Is $257 as good a price as you'll find for Connie A's? Completely unrelated to this vendor and current sales of course. Just thinking out loud.