• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Strong cigars

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
I really dig strong cigars. However as of late I’ve found that I’m got a lot of medium smokes. Can you give me some recommendations on strong to very strong cigars so I can restock my humidor?

Romeo y Julieta cazadores. Liga Privada T52 series. Man o war Ruination. Warped lirio rojo. Anything Tatuaje brown label.

Warped has a strong cigar? Everything I’ve had has been a tasty medium. I’ll check it out.

Good, i wanted to explore some new strong sigars. I've just tasted Warped lirio rojo.

Warped has a strong cigar? Everything I’ve had has been a tasty medium. I’ll check it out.
It’s rated as medium full, as is the liga privada t52. Personally most of what is rated as full, tends to lose me as they tend to lack any diversity or flavor. IE: Camacho coyolar (may not be in production anymore). It was full all strength and nothing else, in my opinion.

Edited to add:

I stand corrected. It appears the coyolar are still in production. Is it the same blend? Who knows. I, personally am not trying to find out.

601 La Bomba Napalm.......

Enjoy. :D

~Boar
When they go on sale, I've been known to stick a couple boxes (10 ea) of these in the cabinet. I really like them, and I don't find them to be the "killer" strong smokes so many claim them to be. Maybe my taste buds are fried, who knows.....but, IMHO these are pretty darn good sticks and when they go on sale you can usually find them for less than $70 / box.

When they go on sale, I've been known to stick a couple boxes (10 ea) of these in the cabinet. I really like them, and I don't find them to be the "killer" strong smokes so many claim them to be. Maybe my taste buds are fried, who knows.....but, IMHO these are pretty darn good sticks and when they go on sale you can usually find them for less than $70 / box.

I'm into my second box and more used to them, but I swear, even after years and years of San Cristobals, the first one of them I smoked was a bit of a "Whoa . . . slow down!" moment. I've acclimated, I think.

~Boar

Oh, man. It's brutal in here today, I see. o_O

tenor.gif

:p:p:p

~Boar

When I want a little more of a kick I generally either go with a Roma Craft Neanderthal or a Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970. Neither are killers, but definitely fuller bodied and the potential of a buzz.

When I want a little more of a kick I generally either go with a Roma Craft Neanderthal or a Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970. Neither are killers, but definitely fuller bodied and the potential of a buzz.
I’m going to echo that Joya de Nicaragua Atañó 1970 recommendation. It’s strong but smooth af the same time. Like a well made espresso. The consul or the lancero are good.

I really dig strong cigars. However as of late I’ve found that I’m got a lot of medium smokes. Can you give me some recommendations on strong to very strong cigars so I can restock my humidor?
I've found the Camacho Triple Maduros to be extremely strong, but you have to like Maduro wrappers & fillers...