• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Superbowl 2018 random draw

drunkfish3

Angry Fish
Haven't done this in a few years but I miss it and it was fun so let's do it again.

Each of the 32 entries will receive a randomly drawn NFL team. the entry fee will be Three premium sticks over $8 and be must be mailed to me and received before the deadline of September 5th or you will loser you entry. Two entries per member There will be 96 sticks in the pool and with the superbowl champs recieving 45 sticks and the losers of the Superbowl 25 sticks. the 6 sticks will go to the team with the worst record in the NFL. If there is a tie the sticks will be split. 10 sticks for the last undefeated team If there is a tie the sticks will be split. 10 sticks for the team with the best regular season record If there is a tie the sticks will be split. All winnings will be mailed out after the superbowl.

please send me a PM with the subjectSuperBowl contest and post here if you want in and if you want one or two. Entrie will be on first come basis in the order i am pmed. i will be taking two entries.
My addy is in my profile please pm your DC# when you ship and include a note titled SuperBowl contest with you Screen name and your Name and address.

The $8 a stick is based on average online box price. If unsure pm me what you will be sending for approval.

Participates list so far:

1. Drunkfish3 cigars received
2. Drunlkfish3 cigars received
3. Stathaldol cigars received
4. Stathaldol cigars received
5. Cohibasurfer received
6. Cohibasurfer received
7. Smellysell received
8. Smellysell received
9. Modo22 received
10. Modo22 received
11. Ironpeddler received
12. Ironpeddler received
13. Cigsid received
14. Cigsid received
15. bfreebern received
16. bfreebern received
17. Maduro clint received
18. Maduro clint received
19. Brickhouse received
20. Brickhouse received
21. Stathaldol's better half received
22. Stathaldol's better half received
23. oke&coke received
24. oke&coke received
25. mnbrian received
26. mnbrian received
27. nihon received
28. nihon received
29. Jeff received
30. Jonesy received
31. tallpaul received
32. Tallpaul received

TEAMS:

1. Brickhouse - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  2. oke&coke - Dallas Cowboys
  3. Cohibasurfer - Kansas City Chiefs - San Francisco 49ers
  4. Cigsid - New Orleans Saints
  5. Smellysell - San Francisco 49ers - Kansas City Chiefs
  6. oke&coke - Minnesota Vikings
  7. mnbrian - Detroit Lions
  8. Stathaldol - Washington Redskins
  9. Stathaldol's better half - Houston Texans
  10. Mnbrian - Miami Dolphins
  11. Ironpeddler- New England Patriots
  12. Modo22 - New York Giants
  13. Nihon - Buffalo Bills
  14. Maduro clint - Tennessee Titans
  15. Bfreebern - Philadelphia Eagles
  16. Cigsid - Indianapolis Colts
  17. Maduro clint - Baltimore Ravens
  18. Bfreebern - Jacksonville Jaguars
  19. Modo22 - San Diego Chargers
  20. Drunkfish3 - Denver Broncos
  21. Drunkfish3 - Arizona Cardinals
  22. Jonesy - Atlanta Falcons
  23. Nihon - Chicago Bears
  24. Jeff - Carolina Panthers
  25. Tallpaul - Pittsburgh Steelers
  26. Brickhouse - LA Rams
  27. Tallpaul - Cincinnati Bengals
  28. Stathaldol - Cleveland Browns
  29. Smellysell - Seattle Seahawks
  30. Ironpeddler - Green Bay Packers
  31. Stathaldol's better half - Oakland Raiders
  32. Cohibasurfer - New York Jets

Winners:

last undefeated team - Brickhouse - LA Rams (10 cigars)
best regular season record - Saints (CigSid) (5 cigars) and Rams (Brickhouse) (5 cigars)
worst record - Cardinals (Drunkfish3) (6 cigars)
Superbowl loses -Brickhouse - LA Rams (25 cigars)
Superbowl Champs -Ironpeddler- New England Patriots (45 cigars)

Last edited:
Haven't done this in a few years but I miss it and it was fun so let's do it again.

Each of the 32 entries will receive a randomly drawn NFL team. the entry fee will be Three premium sticks over $8 and be must be mailed to me and received before the deadline of September 5th or you will loser you entry. Two entries per member There will be 96 sticks in the pool and with the superbowl champs recieving 45 sticks and the losers of the Superbowl 25 sticks. the 6 sticks will go to the team with the worst record in the NFL. If there is a tie the sticks will be split. 10 sticks for the last undefeated team If there is a tie the sticks will be split. 10 sticks for the team with the best regular season record If there is a tie the sticks will be split. All winnings will be mailed out after the superbowl.

please send me a PM with the subjectSuperBowl contest and post here if you want in and if you want one or two. Entrie will be on first come basis in the order i am pmed. i will be taking two entries.
My addy is in my profile please pm your DC# when you ship and include a note titled SuperBowl contest with you Screen name and your Name and address.

The $8 a stick is based on average online box price. If unsure pm me what you will besending for approval.

Participates list so far:

1. Drunkfish3 cigars recieved
2. Drunlkfish3 cigars recieved

Sounds like fun! Count me in!

I have a buddy not on CP that might take a couple. He dont do much social media ... but i believe he would put in and play if he doesnt have to be an active member here. LMK i

Guys if you know anyone that might be interested please reach out need to fill this

My wife likes things like this, she may want to participate for two slots if there are no objections. I would be responsible for her losses of course. If it's OK let me know.