• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tap a Talk

I didn't say it wasn't a reasonable request, I just said it wasn't a friendly attitude. It just surprises me how unfriendly people are here, considering
the slogan, and how many rules there are, considering the lack of moderators. Not criticizing, just an observation.

This isn't the first time you felt compelled to complain make "just an observation" about your perception of the lack of friendliness on this forum and the "many rules" .

...but to make this observation in regards to a mundane post from Rod, the forum's founder who has dedicated 12 years of endless hours of labor and incurred the costs of upgrades primarily at his own expense, makes it quite clear that this is not the right cigar community for you, Mo.

For all this talk about "too many rules," how many are there? No politics / religion, no sources, 4 months to post an ISO, turn off your signature.

Oh, and if you say you're leaving, Rod will grant your wish.

Guess he didn't really want to be a Pirate on the Good Ship Lollypop.....

Tim

Hey Rod, I use tapatalk and I have a question. When I go to a thread that is fairly long the first post is not there, it shows the post, but not the content. For example, I'm in the sit your ass down and herf pass and the first post has the cigar list and I'd I want to look at it I can't use tapatalk. Just wanted to let you know, not a big deal, but I didn't know if you are aware. Thanks,

Ian

Mo's been banned as per his request.

Wish I could provide support for tapatalk, however it is a third party app which I've installed at the request of the community. I do not make money when someone purchases the app, it's simply there for your enjoyment. I don't even use tapatalk. If you have questions on the functionality of tapatalk, I would recommend talking to the company directly. I'm sure they'll provide support. Also, the forum developer is coming out with a free app soon. Hopefully it will be better than tapatalk.

Thanks,
Rod

Mo's been banned as per his request.

Wish I could provide support for tapatalk, however it is a third party app which I've installed at the request of the community. I do not make money when someone purchases the app, it's simply there for your enjoyment. I don't even use tapatalk. If you have questions on the functionality of tapatalk, I would recommend talking to the company directly. I'm sure they'll provide support. Also, the forum developer is coming out with a free app soon. Hopefully it will be better than tapatalk.

Thanks,
Rod

Thanks Rod, I actually like the app. I'm driving around a lot for work and its convenient, I thought you had something to do with it so I wanted you to know. It seems to me that you solve problems with the site very quickly when you know about them and just wanted you to be aware. I'm not even really concerned, but thank you for the speedy response.

Ian

Tapatalk For Android now $.99 at Google Play.
Not sure if it's a temporary or permanent price change, but just recently it was $2.99.

Are we using the latest update or plugin for Tap A Talk? The reason i ask is that the "Unread" tab does not display anything, but the "All" tab displays everything. I have this issue with my samsung galaxy tab 2 tablet and my htc evo 4g lte phone.

There is an update available, so I will install tonight. Will let you know once I've installed it. Thanks.

Thanks you very much Rob.

I thought is was just me, the fatguy.

Tapatalk has been updated. Please try again.