• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Frank (3rd Review)

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
It’s that time of year again, time to put fire to another Tatuaje Frank and see how they’re coming along. After pulling one from the box, I head out with baby girl in tow so she can have some fun playing out in the sun. The wind is really blowing and is rather cool sitting in the shade, but still feels good as it’s a gorgeous sunny day. Looking at the Frank, the medium to dark brown wrapper is quite oily with tiny sparkling crystals throughout. It has marbling to it as well with one prominent vein running the length. It feels hefty in the hand, is firm when squeezed, and after punching the cap I find the draw perfect with a delicious flavor of what taste like matured tobacco.

The foot lights easily and is burning even in no time. I take several quick puffs and once satisfied with the smoke flowing through, I take my first draw. I recall the other Franks smoked were quite spice at the beginning; however I am not finding this to be the case now. The spice is actually kind of mellow right from the start, perfect on the back of the tongue and throat with the smoke itself a good medium in strength, cool and smooth over the palate. Ah the flavor, the flavor is simply fantastic! So rich with an amazing finish that is lip smacking good and very lasting.

Through the first third, the burn is sharp with a medium to light gray ash forming that is loose and falls on its own, mostly because of the strong breeze blowing. Medium strength smoke is flowing in abundance through the perfect draw with the spice still mildly mellow on the back of the tongue and throat, the body is full, feeling thick on the palate. I can even begin to tell you how amazingly rich and incredibly delicious the flavors are, so much so that I exhale slowly through my mouth and nose savoring every bit. The finish is one of the most lasting I’ve ever had left on my palate.

Halfway in and the burn continues to be sharp with the ash still loose and falling off easily. The strength of both spice and smoke seems to kick up a notch with the spice becoming more of a medium and smoke more towards full. The flavors are so delicious and lasting I just can’t seem to put the cigar down.

Even though this was a long cigar, it still ended much too soon. Through the final third it performed flawlessly with sharp burn, perfect draw, tons of creamy smoke and unbelievably rich flavors that lasted oh so long. This cigar hit my palate perfectly in every way, thoroughly enjoying every last inch. Now to give The Drac and Boris a try in the next couple weeks, really looking forward to seeing how the Boris is coming along.

Note: Well, I just went to get the pics off my camera and THEY WEREN'T THERE! Dagnabbit. Just have to visualise folks. :D