• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Frank

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/tXDQgNfB7Bg

Big Thanks to Jim (Nashkicker) for hooking me up with the cigar and Dan (MadMonk) for the box to add to my collection!

Happy Thanksgiving CP
Paul

Nice review Paul. Really glad you're getting the weather I wish we had.

I have a Tat now and then and enjoy them, but I think there is better for the money.

Nice review Paul. I thought you weren't suppose to smoke for 2 months. Heck I don't listen to doctors myself.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Light this! said:
Nice review Paul. I thought you weren't suppose to smoke for 2 months. Heck I don't listen to doctors myself.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Yea... I needed to do something other than play video games and watch movies. Moderation is my plan from here on out. One or two every two weeks can't be that bad.

Thank you Paul, nice job.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours....

Good job Paul! I totally agree that it is time to smoke these if you have em!

Hey! I just saw this. You're more than welcome, Paul. I said "just send me a cigar" or something like that. hahaha...you annihilated my mailbox. Thanks for that!

MadMonk said:
Hey! I just saw this. You're more than welcome, Paul. I said "just send me a cigar" or something like that. hahaha...you annihilated my mailbox. Thanks for that!
No problem brother!

Nice review Paul, very nice video editing!

Good to see a face with the name...

CigSid said:
Nice review Paul, very nice video editing!

Good to see a face with the name...
Thanks Bill and if you look around there are a lot of these guys ugly mugs plastered around these pages just I like to really make it painful with videos... Lol

New to the site but just smoked an Anejo while watching this review...excellent job. Thx

Clint, Paul is a certified Tat whore. Oh, and he does some great video reviews. Search the ones he did on the Costa Rican cigars - you will really enjoy those.  :whistling:

Maduro Clint said:
New to the site but just smoked an Anejo while watching this review...excellent job. Thx
Thank you!

I have the rest of the tat monster series lined up for this fall.
Light this! said:
Clint, Paul is a certified Tat whore. Oh, and he does some great video reviews. Search the ones he did on the Costa Rican cigars - you will really enjoy those.  :whistling:
Some of the best I have smoked on video... ;)