• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje La Riqueza No. 1

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
What another miserable day with clouds and rain. At least the temps aren’t so bad being in the high 50’s. I spent most of the morning going through my desktops doing some cataloging and sorting. Took me a few hours to go through all of them, now it’s time to kick back and have a good smoke. Trying another La Riqueza today, the No. 1. My good buddy Chris (lovetheleaf) sent me a couple of these to try, thank you sir!

With a box pressed shape, the cigar has a very hefty weight in the hand with only a slight give when squeezed. The dark brown wrapper is quite smooth and doesn’t seem to have as much oiliness to it as the No. 4 I had yesterday. I punched the cap and found a perfect draw, excellent. Fire to the foot and away we go!

First draw is again quite strong with only a smidgen of white pepper spice. The smoke is very smooth and creamy on the palate with tastes of cocoa and vanilla. I find an old, worn leather taste coming through in the finish. Hints of a toasted nut as well. A very satisfying smoke when exhaling through the mouth and nose.

It had a perfect burn with a medium gray ash and tons of smoke being produced. Halfway in, I stopped focusing on picking out specific flavors and just enjoyed the delicious tobacco coming through in the abundant creamy smoke. I found the spiciness had picked up, hitting the back of the throat, enjoying it immensely. There’s an incredible strength in the smoke, and I have to be careful not to take too much at once. I like it! :D

It didn’t seem to have as good a finish on this one as it did on the No. 4 I had yesterday, however still an incredibly delicious smoke. So, who knows where to get these at a really good price?? :D ???

01-04-09LaRiquezaNo1001.jpg

01-04-09LaRiquezaNo1002.jpg

01-04-09LaRiquezaNo1003.jpg

01-04-09LaRiquezaNo1004.jpg

01-04-09Imported068.jpg

01-04-09Imported069.jpg

Greg i believe that is the only picture i've seen of your pup where its actually sitting up. BTW another nice review.

Greg i believe that is the only picture i've seen of your pup where its actually sitting up. BTW another nice review.

Yeah, and that's a cute Carolina Panthers sweater you have on him. Oh, wait......... :sign: :sign:

Nice review Greg. I haven't tried the #1 yet... been working on some #4's. I've bought mine through CI mainly, if they're out I go to Holt's. Haven't really done much price shopping though.

Very nice brotha. I enjoyed one of these today my self, your review was spot on.