• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Petit Cazadores Reserva

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
With a fresh brewed cup of coffee and morning cigar in hand, I step out on the back porch finding it a cool seventy degrees; however the humidity is up there at eighty-four percent, which will drop quickly once the sun is out. Some kind of hunting season must be open this morning as I’m hearing a ton of gun shots in the distance along with hunting dogs barking. The wife hates hearing when hunters are out, thinks that we’ll be shot on our back porch.

It’s been a little while since I’ve sat down to write a review, the whole family has had some kind of cold/flu bug for almost four weeks and we’re finally starting to get some relief. Not quite 100%, but much better than we were. It’s actually only been the past couple days that I’ve started to get my taste/smell back, and man am I GLAD! The Tat PCR I’m trying this morning has a dark, oily wrapper that looks rather rugged with decent sized veins. It has a good weight in the hand, is firm when squeezed, and after punching the cap I find the draw perfect with a slightly rich tobacco taste coming through.

After carefully lighting the tobacco covered foot, I take a few quick puffs producing a ton of white, billowing smoke. My first draw brings a perfect spice on the back of the tongue and throat, the smoke itself a good medium strength and is really smooth over the palate. Flavors are rich with tastes of strong black coffee and ginger bread, the finish is long after exhaling slowly.

Throughout the entire smoke, the burn is razor sharp with a medium gray ash forming that falls easily if not careful. The spice and strength both were consistent, being right at medium, and the smooth smoke flowed well through the perfect draw. It didn’t take long at all to finish up this excellent little cigar, ending way too soon. A thoroughly enjoyable smoke with coffee this morning!

09-25-10TatPCR001.jpg

09-25-10TatPCR002.jpg

IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg

Glad to hear these are good! Just got talked into a few at the B&M. Can't wait to try them now.

Thanks for the review!

Great review and pics, as usual. Had one this morning - pairs well with coffee!

John

I'm glad you're feeling well enough to smoke cigars again! I hate when I can't smoke.

I can't wait to try one of these little Tats. Thanks for the excellent heads up.

Steve

P.S. I smoked one of those LEs today. Strong and very well rolled. Not too surprising. I enjoyed it and got the first nic rush I've had in a while. :)

Great review, as usual, Greg..!!

I really love these little spice bombs...!!...:thumbs: A wonderful cigar in a great size....hope Pete keeps these coming for some time.....:love:

I am now convinced....I Must start a morning rotation of cigars before work! I hear everyone talking about how great these awesome looking cigars pair with coffee/sunrise Thanks for the post I will def look for one of these to pick up!

Great review Greg. Welcome back to the world of the living! Glad you're feeling better :thumbs:

now that's a nub! I've yet to try any Tat, but after reading another great review, I'm gonna have to get my hands on some

I am now convinced....I Must start a morning rotation of cigars before work! I hear everyone talking about how great these awesome looking cigars pair with coffee/sunrise Thanks for the post I will def look for one of these to pick up!
A wonderful French Press of some great coffee, and a smoke such as this is the ass kicking way to start the day.....with a rip snortin' buzz......:p

I do it every chance I get....;)

You have a gift with that photography, very enjoyable. I'm herfing Monday in Dallas, maybe I need to try on of these.

Woof

I love a good small cigar, so I was all over this release. The Verocu 5 is pretty nice as well. Just finished one off. I'll be stocking up on both.

Smoking one right at this instant with some coffee, what a gorgeous cigar. Thanks bruddah Dave!!

If anyone wants to split a cab, let me know. If not, I'll have my work cut out for me :laugh:

Smoking one right at this instant with some coffee, what a gorgeous cigar. Thanks bruddah Dave!!

If anyone wants to split a cab, let me know. If not, I'll have my work cut out for me :laugh:

I don't know about an even split, but I'd be willing to grab a fiver or so to help offset the cost.

Nice review Greg. I've heard nothing but good feedback about these.

Wow! Amazing photos and a great review. This is currently one of my favorite cigars.

Oh man you don't know what your missing! More often than not my first cigar of the day is my favorite. Especially when you have some time and nice cup of coffee.. It doesn't get much better than that. A strong cup of coffee and nice strong cigar....on an empty stomach...that's my breakfast of champions..

Oh yea. Another great review Greg!! I grabbed a bunch of these at my b&m and blew through em. Great liitle smoke!!

I picked up a box of these last week. The presentation is awesome. The bundle is wrapped with foil. The covered foot is a nice touch as well. I used a match to toast the foot just to be able to taste the wrapper before lighting the rest of the cigar.