• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Pork Tenderloin

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
Oh joy of joys! It’s supposed to rain today, although it’s been mostly cloudy so far, no sign of any as yet. I believe it’s been well over a month since we’ve had any, the grass and fields are all but dried up. It’ll be a welcome relief for sure! After a quick lunch I decided to head out back to get comfy on the swing and smoke a Tat Pork Tenderloin, one gifted to my from BrooksW, thank you sir. This is one gorgeous looking cigar with dark brown wrapper that has slight oil and is smooth with the exception of a small vein running the length. It has a good weight in the hand, is firm when squeezed, and after punching the well constructed triple cap, I find the draw perfect with a very strong, rich tobacco taste coming through.

I have the foot lit in no time and after a few quick puffs tons of bluish white smoke is pouring from the freshly formed embers. After letting it rest a minute and a bit of ash having formed, I take my first draw and get powerful strong spice on the back of the tongue and throat at first. The smoke itself is a medium to almost full strength, which is hitting my palate just right since I like this much power. Flavors are quite rich and lasting after exhaling slowly through the mouth and nose, tastes of earth, vanilla, and what seems like some type of really dark, charred wood; all working extremely well together.

A third in and the burn is sharp with a medium gray ash forming that is somewhat flaky and loose; however holds until tapped off. Medium to full strength smoke is flowing well through the perfect draw with medium spice still hitting the back of the tongue and throat, again just right for my palate. Flavors continue to be rich and full with a dark, sweetened cocoa being the most prominent, incredibly delicious with the finish lasting long after exhaling.

Halfway and into the final third, the cigar performs flawlessly with sharp burn and an abundance of smoke flowing through the perfect draw. The spice and strength continued to be a good medium to almost full with delicious, rich flavors that lasted on the palate. This is definitely up there with some of the best Tats I’ve smoked, fantastic cigar to say the least!

09-26-10TatPorkTenderloin003.jpg

09-26-10TatPorkTenderloin001.jpg

09-26-10TatPorkTenderloin002.jpg

A blemish?!?

Thanks for the skinny, Greg. Sounds like a cigar I'd enjoy.

Nice review. I've been wondering about these after seeing everyone rushed to pick these up. I ended up passing as I was not overly enthused over the Tat Outlaw.

i picked up a fiver of these and sadly only have two left. i was wondering what you were going to think about these.

Nice review. I've been wondering about these after seeing everyone rushed to pick these up. I ended up passing as I was not overly enthused over the Tat Outlaw.

I could not disagree more! I love the Outlaw release! Wish i picked up more.

I could not disagree more! I love the Outlaw release! Wish i picked up more.

Same here! The Outlaw release was absolutely amazing to me, again one of the best Tats I've had. If anyone doesn't like theirs...PM me! :D