• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Recommendations

Johnny B

Hi lads!

I've heard good things about Tatuaje cigars and am considering picking up some kind of sampler.

What do ya'all recommend? Maybe top three?

TIA

Black label Petit lancero, red label verocu no5, ángeles, victoria, nobles, brown label (these are the strongest) in my opinion, any with a reserva label, the cojonu line are definitely full strength, similar to flor de atano, if you can find them as they are being discontinued: casita criolla, triunfador, la riqueza, Cabaiguan is the most “Cuban” and one blend I believe that has stood the test of time, get the Coronas extra or belicoso finos. Pick up the skinny monsters or pudgy monsters if you want to sample the monster lines. Have fun sampling!

The Pudgy Monsters were great, too. Five different blends, two each. I also enjoyed the similar lancero sampler.

My personal favorite is the Brown Label Noella. Number two is Cabaiguan PC Maduro.

Black label Petit lancero, red label verocu no5, ángeles, victoria, nobles, brown label (these are the strongest) in my opinion, any with a reserva label, the cojonu line are definitely full strength, similar to flor de atano, if you can find them as they are being discontinued: casita criolla, triunfador, la riqueza, Cabaiguan is the most “Cuban” and one blend I believe that has stood the test of time, get the Coronas extra or belicoso finos. Pick up the skinny monsters or pudgy monsters if you want to sample the monster lines. Have fun sampling!

A lot of good recommendations here. Red labels never did much for me but the Cabaiguan, Brown labels and Cojonu are some of my all time faves.

You guys rock! I appreciate the insight and recommendations.

Thanks again!

I've been really digging the brown label Noella lately. I have the Skinny Monsters box that is almost gone, and though I have lost track of which is which, I think I like the Jason best.

I've been really digging the brown label Noella lately. I have the Skinny Monsters box that is almost gone, and though I have lost track of which is which, I think I like the Jason best.

I would buy a whole box of the Pudgy Monsters "Frankenstein" in a heartbeat! :)

Didn't like the Skinnies as much, but I remember the Chuckies as being really nice.

~Boar

I would buy a whole box of the Pudgy Monsters "Frankenstein" in a heartbeat! :)

Didn't like the Skinnies as much, but I remember the Chuckies as being really nice.

~Boar

I haven't tried the Pudgy yet, but I'll look into the Frank with whatever I end up buying next.

I haven't tried the Pudgy yet, but I'll look into the Frank with whatever I end up buying next.
The original Frank still remains the best of the monster series. Reminds me, I think I might still have one of those stashed away somewhere.

The original Frank still remains the best of the monster series. Reminds me, I think I might still have one of those stashed away somewhere.
Smoke it now because I feel they were dropping off a couple years back.

Fan of all Tatuajes, really, but the brown labels are also my favorite. The Havana VI are decent and at a great price point.

The mummy is my favorite of the monster line with Jason coming in second. And if you can still find pudgy monsters they're a nice sampler set.