• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Reserva SW

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
I’ve seen a number of posts lately on the Tatuaje Reserva SW and decided I’d smoke one this morning. The cigar is a Churchill size with a medium brown wrapper that is smooth and oily. There are a number of veins throughout, but very small and hardly noticeable. Squeezing the cigar, I find it to have a good bit of sponginess with the exception of right under the band, which is very hard. With the triple cap punched, the draw has a perfect resistance with a strong taste of cocoa coming through.

With the foot torched, I puff a few times and let the fire settle in good, then take a slow, long draw. First draw reveals a perfect amount of cinnamon spice on the back of the throat with a prominent cocoa taste in the medium bodied smoke. Old worn leather is there as well with a hint of that familiar vanilla bean that I find in most Tats.

The burn is sharp with a strong, medium gray ash forming and the draw is spot on with a perfect resistance. I’m finding a really nice twang in the medium bodied smoke with a very good finish that is lasting on the palate. Flavors are consistent as described before with cocoa, leather, vanilla, and also toasted nuts coming through.

What an excellent smoke! This cigar hit my palate perfectly with plenty of spice and delicious, rich flavors. It had a sharp burn throughout with plenty of smoke pouring freely. The medium to almost full body was perfect IMO with an excellent finish that lasted on the palate. Very nice start to a gorgeous Saturday morning!

04-04-09TatReservaSW001.jpg

04-04-09TatReservaSW002.jpg

04-04-09TatReservaSW003.jpg

04-04-09TatReservaSW004.jpg

Nice review Greg (as always).

No how do I get one of those sticks :whistling:

Those are a fantastic stick! Good review as always bro!

Don

Nice review Greg (as always).

No how do I get one of those sticks :whistling:

Rene my friend, if I had any left they would certainly be on their way. If I end up getting a fiver or so, I'll definitely send a couple to you.

One of my favorite smokes! As always a great review!

If you keep your eyes peeled you can find these at various sites or contact one of the of the exceptional vendors here at CP.

Did you get a puppy? I am always amazed at the wildlife in the background of your pictures.

I never knew these came in cello. This was a regular Sir Winston not the new limited release maduro, yes?

As a confessed DPG/Tat fan, I can't believe I have yet to try any of the Reservas or Cojonu. Your (once again great) review has moved this stick to the top of the list.

i cant wait to get my hands on these. going to take all that i can to not smoke these right away, ill age 4 then smoke 1 that day!!!

Most of the posts are for the new maduro version. If you want want to try it is yours if you promise to review it :)

E

Most of the posts are for the new maduro version. If you want want to try it is yours if you promise to review it :)

E

Uh..lemme think abo......YES! :D

Did you get a puppy? I am always amazed at the wildlife in the background of your pictures.

I never knew these came in cello. This was a regular Sir Winston not the new limited release maduro, yes?

As a confessed DPG/Tat fan, I can't believe I have yet to try any of the Reservas or Cojonu. Your (once again great) review has moved this stick to the top of the list.

Yep, we did get a puppy! Old English Sheepdog named Max. This was the regular release, I've not seen a maduro...as yet.

E

I will send it out on Tuesday, maybe with some tag alongs.

Woo hoo! Got a Tat SW Maddie in the mail today with some other freakin' fantastic sticks!! Many thanks to Ed for such generosity. I'll definitely get reviews up after these have rested, which probably won't be long! :D

Thanks Ed!!

E

I will send it out on Tuesday, maybe with some tag alongs.

Woo hoo! Got a Tat SW Maddie in the mail today with some other freakin' fantastic sticks!! Many thanks to Ed for such generosity. I'll definitely get reviews up after these have rested, which probably won't be long! :D

Thanks Ed!!

I wish you would review more NC. It would make purchasing them easier. Hopefully these will help others, not that they are going to be easy to get.

E