• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje T110 (2nd Release)

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
What an amazing afternoon! It’s close to 80F out with lots of sun and a nice breeze blowing. I grab one of the new release T110’s, head out the back door, and grab a comfy chair on the way. After finding a nice sunny spot, I get comfortable and have a look at the stick. The wrapper is a dark maduro color with oils glistening, one prominent vein running the length, and a well constructed cap on top. It has a good weight, is firm when squeezed, and after punching the cap find a perfect draw with strong taste of cocoa coming through.

After torching the foot and getting the fire burning even, I take a couple quick puffs and then a good draw to find spice, however not as strong as I was expecting, being perfect on the back of the tongue and throat. The smoke itself is a medium strength and quite creamy on the palate with incredibly rich flavor right from the start. Cocoa is prominent with vanilla and dark earth, the finish lasting well after exhaling.

The burn is sharp through the first half with a dull gray ash forming that is compact and holds strong until tapped off. Medium strength smoke continues to flow well through the perfect draw, rich and delicious flavors as previously described with a spot on spiciness that tingles the nose as I exhale slowly through the nostrils. I just can’t get enough of this cigar!

I finished the cigar up and thoroughly enjoyed it to the very end. There was a slight issue with the wrapper cracking, however other than that this was a fantastic cigar. I would even say I enjoyed it more than the first release I smoked some time back. Excellent smoke for a gorgeous Friday afternoon!

03-19-10TatT110001.jpg

03-19-10TatT110002.jpg

Hey Greg! Thanks for the review. Is the 2nd release the one's that were foil wrapped? Was curious if you've had both foil wrapped and paper wrapped and noticed any difference?

Hey Greg! Thanks for the review. Is the 2nd release the one's that were foil wrapped? Was curious if you've had both foil wrapped and paper wrapped and noticed any difference?

Hey brother! Hope you're doing well! These are from the recent release that was shipped out this past January, haven't seen any with foil wrapping, although I wouldn't mind trying one. :)

Thanks for the reply Greg. Yup, doing well. Thanks for asking.

Got some of the original release T110 and these are in my top 5 NC cigars. I don't know if it's worth tracking down the foil wrapped T110's but IMHO, the foil wrapped Tat blacks were awesome.

Thanks for the report, Greg. Soyour take is the "toning down" was artfully done and that these are also damn fine smokes. :)

Steve

I had one of these outside the sugar house a couple of days ago. I liked it a lot. Didn't taste any dirt or cocoa and vanilla but it was a fine combination of tobaccos. It was a very humid environment, with all the steam, so there were no construction problems and the wrapper stayed intact.

Doc.

I was lucky enough to get in on the 2nd release. A wonderful smoke; not to big, but spicy, punchy, well blended.....a great smaller smoke....
thumbs-up.gif