• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks to the Misses!

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
I arrived home yesturday to have the wife surprise me with Redsox tickets! She says to me "we have been trying to go to game with our close friends so I got 4 tickets to the Sox vs Rays Saturday April 14th (Day after Opening Day)"! I was completely surprised, tickest are expensive now a days so this was a shocker. Then she continues to tell me "well I really wanted to go to a game with just you and I know how bad you want to see a Sox vs Yanks game so I got us tickets to a Sox vs Yanks game on Saturday July 7th"!

I was totally blown away at this point and can't wait till the MLB season starts! Man I got a good wife! :thumbs:

GO SOX! :D

Paul

P.S. There is still 20 spots in Chester and my 2012 MLB Contest so get them why there hot! :thumbs:

http://www.cigarpass...opic=71290&st=0

That is awesome. Pro sports are definitely expensive now days. Got to pay those owners!

Very cool. When I win the PowerBall lottery this Tuesday I will see you there :laugh: .

Off to Fenway today! The weather is going to be outstanding 70F and sunny. Hope the Sox continue their success from yesturday when they stomped the Ray 12-2!

Paul

Off to Fenway today! The weather is going to be outstanding 70F and sunny. Hope the Sox continue their success from yesturday when they stomped the Ray 12-2!

Paul

Have a good time! Hope Papi pulls one out of the park for you!

Beware Greeks bearing gifts. That's all I got to say.

Doc

So due to the Sox and Yanks getting rained out a few weeks back they rescheduled the game for Sat. July 7th the day I will be there for the night game. I am excited to say that we scored two tickets to that game as well! Double Header in the July Sun! Can't wait.

"Wicked sweeet !"
jimmy-fallon-delighted-fans-with-a-reprisal-of-his-boston-lovebirds-sully-and-denise-sketch-with.jpg

Sorry, had to. Every time someone mentions a Sox game, these two pop up in my head.

Have a great time at the game brother. Nice score on the double header. . . . be sure to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of beers.

samreddevilz said:
Misses are part of Play. Scoring is so much attractive as there is so much misses. lol
Andros is that you? How goes the backwards walking?

Stay hydrated drink beer. Do you think that line will work when I get pulled over?