• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Chili Challenge - Part II

Nice Job Puros! I don't think I would have held it together. :thumbs:

Your wife has an evil laugh of joy in your pain! :laugh:

Paul

Crazy! When that comes out your ass, it will be round two!

Props!

Your a keen man to eat 2 Habaneos Brett, you held up well though, and now all that is left is to tell us what it was like on the way out.
I love hot food but dont know if I would try that contest. Those sticks from Rod will be even better after that. Well done bro.

Would one of you gents be kind enough to post a text link? My phone doesn't like that one.

Brett - Nicely done! You did a great job with those Habanero's. Your package will be going out this weekend. I'll make it worth your while. :)

People do the strangest things. How did yo9u feel an hour later?

Good job Brett! I second Tall Paul, you wife has one evil laugh when it comes to your pain..

I thought that was you in your Avatar all this time.

I'm surprised no one asked why you were pepper sprayed in the past? Was LE involved? :sign:

During our last herf, I had a grape white owl that he wanted so bad, I said I'd give it to him if he allowed me to pepper spray him. He went for it.

As hot as these were the first five minutes, it was really much worse later. After about 10 minutes it felt like my gut had a little ball of hate inside of it. My stomach was turning and on fire for close to an hour. The real habanero fury came early this morning, well before my neighbors roosters were crowing. All is well now, the burn finally went away.

Thanks again Rod for putting me up to this. I don't know how I could ever repay you ;)

During our last herf, I had a grape white owl that he wanted so bad, I said I'd give it to him if he allowed me to pepper spray him. He went for it.

But it was so worth it.

Puros - damn! I like spice but I would not do that. Enjoy those cigars.

Helluva job Brett, you did well and held up like a big kid.

The pepper's sure sounded good on that first bite, just a pop of flavor and off you went!

Whomever eats the ghost chili should do it at a herf for moral support. :)

Helluva job Brett, you did well and held up like a big kid.

The pepper's sure sounded good on that first bite, just a pop of flavor and off you went!

Whomever eats the ghost chili should do it at a herf for moral support. :)

Or if they need to be put on life support!

Good job dude but you know you CRAZY right!!! ;) :laugh:

Nice job Brett!!!! Props brotha!!