• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

For my wish:
I am in the process of deciding on what Cuban I want to buy a box of to age and smoke one from a year on my daughters birthday. My first thoughts were something with two bands either an EL or RE but then I was thinking maybe a regular production as well. One of my key factors is I live in NH and she was born December 4th so I can't be sitting outside with a damn DC or Churchill in the winter. So what I am looking for from someone is if they can send me 3 cc's of their choice that they think are smoking nice and will age well. It would be great if they were from 2016 boxes. Regular production, EL or RE it doesn't matter to me. I will smoke them and maybe buy a box of one of them.

Thanks in advance,
Paul
Bump. Anyone. Here I thought this was a simple wish... Lol

Paul, I can do this but if you want 2016 box codes I think all I have may be regular production or LCDH.

PS I have some grape or white grape blunts from 17.

Last edited:
Paul, I can do this but if you want 2016 box codes I think all I have may be regular production or LCDH.

PS I have some grape or white grape blunts from 17.
I'm cool with whatever you think will fit the bill and age well.

Thank you for reaching out!
Paul

First, I would love to have a Salomón or Salomón II or Diademas CC, or
Second, a Laguito No.1 (long panetela) CC, or
Third, a Cervantes (lonsdale) CC.

Thanks in advance for considering.

Package goes today or tomorrow latest 9405 8036 9930 0397 1201 38.

OK your invited.

Cigars arrived safe and sound. Thank you for the great selection and outstanding note with your thoughts on each one. Much appreciated!

Paul

Damn, I thought they would never get there.

First, I would love to have a Salomón or Salomón II or Diademas CC, or
Second, a Laguito No.1 (long panetela) CC, or
Third, a Cervantes (lonsdale) CC.

Thanks in advance for considering.

Bump just this one time.

IMG_3296.PNG

Custom blend. It uses mind power to discern.

Now that's some really funny shizzle, reminiscing about mind power. A perfect application if the hypothesis!