• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

@golfgar Larry, package on its way across Missouri....

9505 5148 3048 7159 1166 42

As far as a wish- a RASS would be great, I am trying to decide on next purchases.

If there are no RASS to be had, a JL#1, PSP#2, PLPC, any San Cristobal....basically anything smoking nice right now that's in the "everyday smoke/stock up" range. Thanks!
Jerry I will take a look, I might have a few things in this arena.

Ok Jerry, I have a few everyday CC's I can send your way. Should be out in a day or two.

Jerry, I hope to have it out tomorrow. For my wish, let's kick this one around for a day or two, Partagas Maduro #1.

Arrived! What a great selection, seriously. Thanks very much. Every stick is a winner, going to burn one each day after they get some rest.
Good to hear. All of those sticks are easy on the budget and tasty to boot. Great everyday smokes IMO. Hope you find something you really enjoy.

Jerry, I hope to have it out tomorrow. For my wish, let's kick this one around for a day or two, Partagas Maduro #1.
Barring this one, how about a Cohiba Esplendido. Recent production would be best.

Bumping this to see if anyone can help. I just don't have any of what's currently been wished for....anyone???

I keep hoping he's gonna actually ask for something that I have more than one of....... :rolleyes: