• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Got the package today Charley. In a addition to one of my wishes, he sent a few friends that look like they will be fun to smoke. Thanks again. You're up.

Awesome brother, glad you liked them. I'll take a long shot and wish for a RyJ Capuleto.

Awesome brother, glad you liked them. I'll take a long shot and wish for a RyJ Capuleto.
When I was in Cuba, these were the only ELs you could find at every shop. Regretting not picking up a box after reading about them.

I can get do this, yes even for a Dodger fan, they are so far ahead of anyone it's hard to imagine any kind of a catastrophic fail, don't need to wish them good luck cause they have been playing so well there is no luck involved.

Appreciate that brother. As for the Dodgers, anything short of a WS victory will be a catastrophic failure.

Appreciate that brother. As for the Dodgers, anything short of a WS victory will be a catastrophic failure.

Charley, sorry this isn't away yet, I have been out of town since Thursday and have to go to Boston for a funeral of a friend of mine tomorrow so it looks like Thursday if that is OK.

These landed yesterday. Awesome selection of sticks! Thanks brother.

I would like to try a regional edition, not from Asia Pacific. I know it's a stretch but I am hopeful someone has one available to share. Thanks

These landed yesterday. Awesome selection of sticks! Thanks brother.

My pleasure hopefully you enjoy them, I haven't had the Capuleto so I'd be interested in your impressions.

Last edited:
Regional Gurka, right?
Thanks a Regional Gurkha would be great, if anyone can find one "you da man" who can. If you can't a regular one would be great! Thank you very much Bill.