• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

This goes tomorrow sorry for being tardy but was helping the Catalans with their liberty, but now I'm back.

Costa Brava is gorgeous indeed. Been a while, but maybe again someday.

As for my wish how about anything that floats someone's boat just now. Just looking for some new ideas.

All my nieces and nephews (23 of them) call me Uncle Lars so that would be great as long as you are enjoying them I am sure I will as well.

All my nieces and nephews (23 of them) call me Uncle Lars so that would be great as long as you are enjoying them I am sure I will as well.
Damn I was making a joke, but now you ruined it haha. The sticks went out just now btw, tracking is 9405809699938958552023.

This is totally reaching, but I have a wish for any Cuban cigar from 1991 (my birth year) or a La Gloria Cubana Tainos.
Some more realistic wishes are a RyJ Cedros De Luxe LCDH or a Punch Punch 48.

edited for typo

Last edited:
Great choices Bri, picked them up from next door earlier today and already had one! Thank you very much.

I just noticed this has been hanging since November and it's now January. Do I have this correct? I know it has been the a little delayed because of the Holidays but now it's time to see if anyone can get this done.

Damn I was making a joke, but now you ruined it haha. The sticks went out just now btw, tracking is 9405809699938958552023.

This is totally reaching, but I have a wish for any Cuban cigar from 1991 (my birth year) or a La Gloria Cubana Tainos.

edited for typo

edited for typo
Let’s give this another bump.

edited for typo
I can definitely help you on these Bri