• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Final Lesson Pass (AKA Pass with no name part 2)

Thanks for the replies guys I will rethink that put with something more exclusive.

You may just want to drop it and move the pass along. Otherwise they'll start to think you are me!

Just because a google search shows something in stock does not equate to it not being rare. ED 109's come up on google search at vendors, it does not mean the cigar is in stock, nor that the vendor is legit,let alone how many cigars where made.Pussy Cats are a regular release, the RA is so far a 1 time release of 2500 boxes of 10 cigars. The pussy cat will continue to be released where as the RA will not. Also the RA has only recently been release and just because a vendor has it in stock does not make it more,less or equally rare. Not to mention the price difference Gary pointed out. If you are pulling an RE from a pass it is pretty hard to meet the rarity without putting in another RE unless you overcompensate for it in value which imo the pussy cat does not. I can personally go to both of the B&M's locally where they have nearly full boxes of them.

Well, it is phil's pass!

Thanks for the replies guys I will rethink that put with something more exclusive.

You may just want to drop it and move the pass along. Otherwise they'll start to think you are me!

Just because a google search shows something in stock does not equate to it not being rare. ED 109's come up on google search at vendors, it does not mean the cigar is in stock, nor that the vendor is legit,let alone how many cigars where made.Pussy Cats are a regular release, the RA is so far a 1 time release of 2500 boxes of 10 cigars. The pussy cat will continue to be released where as the RA will not. Also the RA has only recently been release and just because a vendor has it in stock does not make it more,less or equally rare. Not to mention the price difference Gary pointed out. If you are pulling an RE from a pass it is pretty hard to meet the rarity without putting in another RE unless you overcompensate for it in value which imo the pussy cat does not. I can personally go to both of the B&M's locally where they have nearly full boxes of them.

Well, it is phil's pass!

You're right I forgot that this was Phil's pass for a moment. In that case he might be over putting as it is and need to move to the limited edition green grape WO or something with the fancy shining cello on it.

Dropping the LE's here it is.

Take: Oliva Serie V Torpedo #2
Take: Opus X Robusto #18
Take: Añejo Shark #20
Take: LFD Factory Press II #5
Take: La Riqueza Robusto #14

Put: My Father Lancero #4 '08 #76
Put: LG Small Batch #3 '11 #77
Put: Padrón Anniversario Diplomatico Natural '09 #78
Put: Partagas PSD4 '08 #79
Put: Bolivar CE POS MAR '07 #80

So what are you putting in for the PL Encanto RE AP 2010? It looked like you decided on the Lost City Toro but now it looks like you are putting a Power Ranger in for it? Just want to make sure as the PL is a Regional limited production and the Opus is not. Ultimately it is up to Phil and I thought he gave the go ahead for the Lost City although an overput on your part.

I can't keep all of this stuff straight anymore. But I'm sure I've bought more than a couple of them. :)

I hope all is well and everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday!

Best,

Rob

6fcmk1.gif

edit: earlier post updated

I'm home from my Texas adventures, and I'll start looking at some Puts and Takes.

Attempt #1:

Take: Litto Gomez Small Batch #3 (77)
Put: Ashton ESG 22 Year Salute (81)

Take: '01 H. Upmann Super Corona (31)
Put: '01 RyJ Celestiales Finos (82)

Take: PL Encanto RE (69, dude)
Put: GOF Don Carlos 2006 Robusto (83)

Take: El Triunfador OR (11)
Put: T110 OR (84)

Take: Outlaw WTF Custom (71)
Put: Bolivar Belicoso Finos ENE '10 (85)

Take: Hemingway Signature Sungrown (73)
Put: Illusione Singulare Phantom (86)

Put: Quesada Seleccion Espana Corona (87), because they're Tony the Tiger Grrreat.

Let me know if anything seems off. I haven't done a ton of research, as I haven't had much time at home. I just went with stuff that 'seemed' about right. I could be high on crack, though.

Only one I am not sure on is the CF vs HU Super Corona on price/rarity. It may be right there at ~20-25 plus rarity as they CF was discod around the same time. Let me poke around...

I was unsure about that one. I can find auction prices for the Super Coronas, but I can't find anything for the CF's...and I have half a box of them left, so if anyone can help me figure out what my CF's are worth, you'd be my bff.

Asked around and consensus seems to be they are worth 13 to 15 a stick, or around 350 a box. A little light for the husc, which sucks because they are so damn good. The cf i have had have prob been the best modern prod ryj i have ever smoked

Asked around and consensus seems to be they are worth 13 to 15 a stick, or around 350 a box. A little light for the husc, which sucks because they are so damn good. The cf i have had have prob been the best modern prod ryj i have ever smoked

You can say that again......

You can say that again......

Thanks, guys. I'll try to find a different take for that one. That's way off from the H. Ups.

How about the CF for the RA Lusitanos? That looks to be in the 13-15 range.

Sweet. I'll let you know when the box gets here. PM me the address for kidsyd whenever.