• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Final Lesson Pass (AKA Pass with no name part 2)

Tom...

After reading the recipe, I can tell you'd make a good bitch :laugh:

But, seriously... woud you adopt me?

:love:

They cover food and alcohol costs, I just have to stand out on the deck, run the grill, and have a cigar.

AHHHHH, so you are a GOOD BITCH!!! :laugh:

As soon as the mailman brings it in today, I will be able to say that it should, with most haste, and without most doubt, go out tomorrow to Mark Twain

:)

Okay Bitches

Lemme know if I am off.

Take 98. H. Upmann Conn. No. 1 LSM OCT 08 Tone
Take 99. Bolivar Belicoso Fino SLB OSU JUN 01 Tone
Take 100. Ramon Allones Eminencia RE SWISS TEB DIC 07 Tone

Put #104 H. Upmann Conn. No. 1 1998
Put #105 Bolivar PC NNSC-VC-3 NOV 97
Put #106 Ramon Allones Estupendos RE Asia Pacifico, Cab of 50, POS AGO 06

Oh, and the Boli PC is ON! :thumbs:

Okay bitches

As of 10pm last night, this pass is airborne!!!!

DC #9505 5000 1906 2023 0004 25

It's headed to Mark Twain.

Cheers!

Pass is in-hand. I'll do my puts/takes the afternoon or tonight after I've finished at work.

Who's next?

Oh, and whoever fixed the cracked corner of the tupperware container with tape left a single pubic hair. ???

Napa_Smokes says he is ready, shoot him a PM to confirm his addy and it should be good to go. Haven't heard from the others still pending.

I'll send Napa an email. Here are my proposed Put/Takes. Let me know if these look good to everyone.

T: 96 ERDM Tainos. 1998. Put: Kommie
P: 107 1993 SLR Corona. Put: Mark Twain

T: 87 Quesada Seleccion Espana Corona Put: Gavin
P: 108 ’07 LDF “Outlaw Bad to the Bone”. Put: Mark Twain

T: 75 Short Story maduro (recent) Put: Depasta
P: 109 ’08 La Aurora Cameroon Lancero Put: Mark Twain

Phil's asked me to send this along to Joe next, so as of this A.M. it's on its way!

DC# 0311 3260 0001 9832 9529

Looking forward to actually knowing this pass does exist. Lesson coming after p/t.

Joe G

Sheesh you go away for the weekend and get bumped from the pass yet again. :angry:

I did have a package waiting for me last night when I got home. I opened it this morning, and all looked good as far as condition of goodies. I plan is to have P/T done by tomorrow and hopefully approved for a Monday or the latest Tues departure. Ok there is my update now I am off to color.

Joe G

Hey Joe, any update on this?

Arrrrgh!
arrgh.jpg

I have spent the last few days digging through this damn box looking for a cigar worthy of the HP as of yet no such luck.
For now I am thinking

T. 2005 GoF # 22
P. 2007 Maduro Scorpio

T. 07 LFD Bad to the Bone
P. Casa Fuente Lancero

Folks think those are ok ?

and feel free to find me a match on the Hesitant Pirate
HesitantPirate.jpg

Joe G

Those two are more than good but I don't know if there is anything rare enough in there to be worth the throbbing pirate

Hmnnnn, Freudian slip there Phil? hesitant pirate becomes a "throbbing" pirate?

:blush:

Ok since nobody seemed to mind P/T 's and Captian Phil said good... I will swap the cigars tonight. I would be happy to send the box out west as soon as I hear from Napa or Phil with destination. Tonight I finish the coloring book.

Joe G