• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Final Lesson Pass (AKA Pass with no name part 2)

I am so confused

9405 5036 9930 0235 7088 31

9405 5036 9930 0235 7088 48

9405 5036 9930 0235 7088 24

9405 5036 9930 0235 7088 55

or...

CJ 194 150 070 US

Matthew who has the pass? No updates in over a week is unacceptable in a pass of this value.

Maybe you forgot that I pulled the last pass because of this shit. And when it came home it had 8 destroyed sticks that nobody made good on the damage for. Or perhaps you forgot the year before when Gary hijacked it and sent it off to folks that underput and somehow high end fakes and a beetle ridden cigar ended up in my pass. I am not amused this time and only ran this to close out the five year run. If this pass comes back worse for the wear because somebody other than me thinks they have the right to make decisions on who will get it, where it will go and what will go in I will be asking for bans around for anyone that has touched it.

Maybe you forgot that I pulled the last pass because of this shit. And when it came home it had 8 destroyed sticks that nobody made good on the damage for. Or perhaps you forgot the year before when Gary hijacked it and sent it off to folks that underput and somehow high end fakes and a beetle ridden cigar ended up in my pass. I am not amused this time and only ran this to close out the five year run. If this pass comes back worse for the wear because somebody other than me thinks they have the right to make decisions on who will get it, where it will go and what will go in I will be asking for bans around for anyone that has touched it.

I think that this pass should be suspended the first week of every month due to Phil being on the rag.

Since this pass now started, you may want to ask it to be moved....to completed.

Wonder if Phil just sits in a corner and rocks once his pass is handed off to the Post Office.

I know I am semi new but I was wondering if I could still get in on this because it's such an awesome pass. Its completely ok if not but it was worth asking.

I know I am semi new but I was wondering if I could still get in on this because it's such an awesome pass. Its completely ok if not but it was worth asking.

Did you even read the first post in the pass thread?

I want to call out that since this will be the last of these, I am extending an open invite to anyone in good standing who has been in a previous lesson pass.

or this at the top of the Open Passes page....

JOINING A PASS: You may not join a pass unless you have been an active member, in good standing, for at least the past 3 months of joining CP. Ability to join a pass is at the Hosts' discretion.

This is why things get hard on us newer people, it is very VERY obvious that from this statement found in the VERY FIRST POST that you are not able to be part of this pass.
Now, I also understand the list of players is 100% up to the host, and if you really want to try for the exception, then you should send a PM to the host.

Or maybe I am wrong........

Phil, I hope you get your pass sorted out, I have been looking forward to this pass all year, I hate to know that it is going away, and I hope to learn as much this year as I have in the years past.

Tim
eta: quote

What this pass needs is a good contest. Where's Waldo comes to mind.

Did you even read the first post in the pass thread?

I want to call out that since this will be the last of these, I am extending an open invite to anyone in good standing who has been in a previous lesson pass.

or this at the top of the Open Passes page....

JOINING A PASS: You may not join a pass unless you have been an active member, in good standing, for at least the past 3 months of joining CP. Ability to join a pass is at the Hosts' discretion.

This is why things get hard on us newer people, it is very VERY obvious that from this statement found in the VERY FIRST POST that you are not able to be part of this pass.
Now, I also understand the list of players is 100% up to the host, and if you really want to try for the exception, then you should send a PM to the  host.

Or maybe I am wrong........

Phil, I hope you get your pass sorted out, I have been looking forward to this pass all year, I hate to know that it is going away, and I hope to learn as much this year as I have in the years past.

Tim
eta: quote
Hey man I did read it several times. I learned that lesson a long time ago. I was just hoping I might get lucky and be able to participate in such an awesome pass by some chance. I have had severl members tell me that you don't necessarily have to wait the full three months. I just looked up the prices on the cigars and figured I could afford this one and it was an awesome concept. Like I said earlier, "Its completely ok if not but it was worth asking." Just asking man.

I am so confused

9405 5036 9930 0235 7088 31

9405 5036 9930 0235 7088 48

9405 5036 9930 0235 7088 24

9405 5036 9930 0235 7088 55

or...

CJ 194 150 070 US
Matthew you son of a bitch.... Here I am trying to be all quiet and out of sight and you have to bomb my ass. Well played sir!

You guys are gonna make him burst a blood vessel.....